I need the Playmage link to TW.....

I need the Playmage link to TW.....

Postby Reever » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:29 pm

I've just installed Windows 8 and TW (and DW!) won't load properly, I get nothing except the borders on TW while the game does at least load on DW. The ad free button has gone(?) and I can't remember where I got the link, can one of you kind people heeeeelp me please? Thanks in advance!

Oh yeah I don't want to load Google chrome as the problems with stupid Shockwave really annoy me lately every time I log in to google it now crashes after a couple of minutes and then starts up again with no problem.
Reever

Re: I need the Playmage link to TW.....

Postby Talon Lake » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:16 am

Try Firefox, I'll try to find the link for you reever, its somewhere in these forums.

EDIT

http://www.perfectgalaxy.com/platform/timeworldfb.jsp
There you go. you go to the facebook page then put that into your URL Bar, I still suggest firefox though instead of IE 9.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Reever » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Thanks for trying Talon, the link keeps it on FB! I'm using Google Chrome atm. I know the link is on FB somewhere but I can't get the stupid thing to come up!! Hahahaha
Reever

Postby Talon Lake » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:35 am

The link was removed due to a change in facebooks policy, disallowing links to leave facebook.

Just try a different browser =P
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby admin » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Chrome should work. Just make sure your browser advanced content setting is not blocking third-party cookies. You may also have to wait for the game to partially load on the FB canvas before re-entering the URL again to have it working.
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions