Does it really take this long to advance your player

Does it really take this long to advance your player

Postby DonnaNoble » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Or am I doing something wrong? I re-started playing a week ago and my power is about the same as it was when I re-started. What raises power & army strength? I get very few skill attribute points for my heroes even though buildings take upwards of 24 hours to build. I am stuck at Chapter 7 and can't get my army strong enough to move forward - pretty much why I stopped playing before. What am I missing?

Thanks for any help!
DonnaNoble

Re: Does it really take this long to advance your player

Postby Talon Lake » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Getting stronger heroes ( whites to green, green to blue, blue to purples ), will give much more stats. Buying gears from auctions and the equip tab in the mall.

To raise your army strength you need to put stats into command, being able to hold more ships. However, you need war too. war gives more damage and reduces damage from other players. I suggest war being over command at minimum, but you need command to function to. as you get war/comm gears, that helps ALOT. Blues/purples on levelup also give stats to a main stat and off stat, meaning each level is more stats into war and command naturally.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Return to General Discussions