Suggestions Package

Suggestions Package

Postby Talon Lake » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:59 am

I'm going to use this to post various game suggestions, varying in size. Posted to Armor games AND facebook forums.
*<--- Asterisks mark Important/Bigger suggestions.
Feedback appreciated, From other players AND Playmage. I would also like to know if a suggestion will straight forward not happen.

- 3 day speed up cards - 250 gold to buy, in auction too. Ch 13+ gets it as a reward in their box.

- Add 3 day (large) enhance cards to auction

- Create a benefit to a galaxy for holding a pillar for a long time

- Make it so you need to have hit a pillar within 30 hours as it is currently OR to have hit the pillar that has died at ANY POINT to receive full coupons amount. That way if you did contribute, you will get payment for it.

*Increase the gap on pillars for the higher slots in coupon gain, extremely more work can be done for nearly no extra gain. One suggestion I have that I like is -
Perhaps coupons given out can also be based on damage done to space out the ranks, so say 3000 BONUS coupons are given out when a pillar dies spread to all the galaxies who did damage, divided by all damage dealt and all galaxies get a share based on their precise damage.
Say 5 galaxies hit. 200 million damage is done total. 130m by 1st place, 50m by second, 28m by third, 11m by 4th, 1m by 5th.
1st would get 130m / 200m (.65) as a percentage of the 3000 - 65% of the 3000 bonus coupons given out for killing a pillar. Being 1950 coupons onto their 3k of 1st place, 4950 per player.
2nd gets 50m / 200m (.25) as a percentage of the 3k, 750 coupons on 2500 for 3250 per player.
3rd gets 28m / 200m for 14% of 3k giving 420 coupons on 2k for 2420 per player.
4th gets 11m / 200m for 5.5%, 165 on 1500 for 1665 per player.
This one is very important.. The biggest loss of players are the ones who quit due to the inability to advance in the game without donating or a VERY long period of playing. It doesn't need to be major.. Also, the EXTREMELY low drop rates on blue/purple gears are horrible, let alone the ones you get that are good. I've had one purple drop playing across 3 servers about 3k raids, level 5.. only 6-7 blues which I sold as they were at this point useless.
5th gets 1m / 200m for .5% getting only a 15 coupon boost on their 1k coupons for 1015 per player.
This way it gaps out more based on who did what damage. I think this is an extremely fair way to pass out spare coupons for the galaxies that work harder, and it is not a massive gain.
If 330m damage were done, it would just divide by 330m. The coupon bonus handed out between galaxies would not change.

*Increase drops of premium items in game.
People leave number one reason in this game as they feel they need to donate to get far. Unfortunately, this is actually a fact about time world. Upgrade books, enhance gems, and magic books with their bad rates need greatly increased drop rates for a fair game. Donators will still always have an insane advantage, but this is needed to just get through the game.
Also, Purple/blue drops from raid gems and various places. In 3 game servers 3k+ raid bosses, 1 purple and 6-7 blue drops. Purple was level 25, the blues all except one I sold as they were useless

- I had a bug appear today, one that I've never seen before and happened one time. It showed the login time in server time instead of day for one member of my galaxy, and thought it would be a nice addition if the person had logged in the current day, it showed the time of login instead of date. This is so we can see when they logged in.

Aug 20 edit - MORE ACHIEVEMENTS!!! Jeez, have things fallen behind. How about achievements for 5000 and 10000 fights / hero battles, Achievement for 6 planets, Achievements for buildings to 35 and 40! Add in achievements for pillar damage, 25m 250m 1 billion damage..

-Talon
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Re: Suggestions Package

Postby kathellen9 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 am

I suggest coupons be awarded individually based on pillar damage.....eliminates freeloaders.
kathellen9

Postby Talon Lake » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:58 am

I disagree. Then the bigger players grow faster. Pillars are a team effort.
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Postby kathellen9 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Pillars are a team effort only for the ones who actually participate, players who receive 3000 coupons for a pillar down when they only hit it once or twice are crapping on the players who do the work
kathellen9

Postby Talon Lake » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:53 pm

If a galaxy member is leeching off those who are putting the work in and it isn't like, Changing the game is not the fix. Removing your member from your galaxy quickly fixes your issue. :)
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Postby kathellen9 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:26 pm

This galaxy has a requirement to use 25% of ap to hit pillars......so a low level player's 25% would already be much less than a high level player. This rule must be enforced in order to be effective. Say for instance...25% of your ap would result in 25 ap per day which should be 12 hits. This would mean you would get 12 million per day. Over 5 days this would be 60 million. Your totals were 5-day 14; 5-day 22; 5 day 36 and 7-day 12. Does this mean we should remove you? Or just reward the big hitters with more coupons.
kathellen9

Postby Talon Lake » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:53 pm

I have (recently) been very inactive actually, and using 25% of my ap in a day at best, let alone pillar hits where I usually get my remaining ships after excessive lethality fighters farming downed in 7 hits or so. Rewarding those who hit harder would be nice, but I believe it's against the intentions of pillars, and I'm aware this would not smoothly pass into kongregate, where even suggesting this was disliked as "the strong get stronger", Let alone the people who can go solo 200m damage.
Also as a side note, my damage dropped from 1m to around 750k with this last update for solo hits, and I hit in groups when I'm on to, I often don't manage my 1 hit in 30 hours and get a few 100 coupons popups.
Last edited by Talon Lake on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Postby Relevant Wing » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Eh just kick him so i dont have to keep mailing him to join :mrgreen:
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby kathellen9 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Ha Ha you are evil Relevant Wing :o
kathellen9

Postby Brett » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:18 pm

I have a few suggestions to add....

When doing raids, players that are bunny class....the dam ear sticks up and blocks HP number.....so either bend the ear or cut it down

Also on the raids why not make it so we can do 5 of each....5 Summoner and 5 general.

On the hero screen we now have 2 tabs... Hero and Promote. Is there any way to add tabs for each type of hero (war,com,build,tech) which would make it easier to view heroes that are in that class. If I click the build tab I want to see only heroes with their main stat as build

and finally from the last update...
** All races can now research all weapons, but research time for level 21+ will double for non-racial weapons.

Change this back to normal, this was a dumb idea on someones part!!
Brett

Next

Return to General Discussions