General Discussions

Re: General Discussions

Postby Thomas » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 am

Hmm odd, Well I've tried experimenting as best I could and when I equiped my 5 build/tech heroes with ships my power didn't decrease. If it worked the way I was suggesting my fighting Heroes stats shouldn't be affecting the Power since my new "fighting" heroes were choosen/equiped. I can't really do any good tests about it cuz I don't have 15 Hero spots to have 5 chapter heroes and 5 pvp heroes(since I'm not gonna fire my build/tech heroes lol), Just seems those 10 heroes would all add their war stat into your Power even tho you can only equip 5 of them. I am in no way saying your wrong or anything of that stance, Just trying to make sure you are understanding what I'm saying and I am understanding what you are saying. If it has actually been tested and whatnot then cool
Thomas

Postby Zhan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:35 am

It counts your 5 highest level heroes, whether or not they have ships equipped.
Zhan

Postby Thomas » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am

Kk so there was miscommunication somewhere. In this scenerio I have 10 Heroes, 5 Command and 5 War. If I have 50 MS's equiped(Given they have 80 Command each) on 5 Command Heroes so 10 on each, My Power and Army will be 25,00,000(not includeing everything else). If I took those MS's off of my Command Heroes and equiped only my 5 war Heroes I will only have 5 MS's equiped(Given I have 8 Command) and 45 in reserve but my Power will still show as 25,000,000 while my Army shows 2,500,000. Because the Power will use the Power from the most MS's I can equip. I'm saying the Power should reflect the 5 Heroes you have equiped with ships, If you have 4 equiped with ships then it will use the strongest hero in place of the missing 5th person. So lets say I had 5 War heroes equiped(useing example above and how it should work), I would have 2.5M army with 2.5M Power. If I had 4 war heroes equiped I would have 2M army but Power would show as 7.5M because the formula would add in the strongest hero since only 4 heroes were equiped with ships. From what I've seen so far if you have 2 sets of Heroes you will be at a severe disadvantage because the Powers will combine. Hopefully this makes alittle more sense as to what I mean
Thomas

Postby Zhan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Sorry, I was talking about hero score earlier, not army.
I'm not entirely sure how this would work, but it sounds easily exploitable. Not sure I'm comfortable with it.
Zhan

Postby Kalon » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Rex fell yesterday, and galaxy #30, Vis Veres, had 5th place with over 1 million damage. As far as I'm aware, that meets all the requirements for getting 1,000 coupons. Yet, we received none. Am I missing something, or was there a bug here?
Kalon

Postby Zhao » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 am

Kalon wrote:Rex fell yesterday, and galaxy #30, Vis Veres, had 5th place with over 1 million damage. As far as I'm aware, that meets all the requirements for getting 1,000 coupons. Yet, we received none. Am I missing something, or was there a bug here?

You are automatically claiming Rex because G30 didn't have a pillar, no coupons.
Zhao

Postby Kalon » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 am

Zhao wrote:
Kalon wrote:Rex fell yesterday, and galaxy #30, Vis Veres, had 5th place with over 1 million damage. As far as I'm aware, that meets all the requirements for getting 1,000 coupons. Yet, we received none. Am I missing something, or was there a bug here?

You are automatically claiming Rex because G30 didn't have a pillar, no coupons.

First, thanks for trying to help, it is appreciated!

But...we have Osborn. We didn't get coupons for Osborn because we got the pillar. I understand that. I don't understand not getting coupons for Rex..
Kalon

Postby Darth » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:23 am

Kalon wrote:
Zhao wrote:

First, thanks for trying to help, it is appreciated!

But...we have Osborn. We didn't get coupons for Osborn because we got the pillar. I understand that. I don't understand not getting coupons for Rex..

did you attack the pillar in the last 36 hours before it feel as if you did not you only get 100 coupons not the 1000... also have a the leader or a vice (if not one yourself) see if you have the auto take pillar if won checked or unchecked.
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Kalon » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 am

Darth wrote:
did you attack the pillar in the last 36 hours before it feel as if you did not you only get 100 coupons not the 1000... also have a the leader or a vice (if not one yourself) see if you have the auto take pillar if won checked or unchecked.

I think it was before the 100 coupons being an option...but no, we may not have in the last 36 hours. That was probably it. Thanks!
Kalon

Previous

Return to General Discussions