Halloween Gear prices

Halloween Gear prices

Postby Brett » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 pm

The prices for the Halloween gear is out of the range of 99% of the ppl playing this game. And I highly doubt anyone has saved up 1.5 million coupons to buy the set.

How about you put 1 of those items in the mall lottery every so often during the event. At least people actually have a shot of getting a piece.

Brett
Brett

Re: Halloween Gear prices

Postby snowus » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:07 am

I doubt they will sell more then a handful at these prices.

You know none of the Newbs or lower members will ever be able to buy them.

Especially if you are not in 1 of the Top Gals that collect coupons weekly you have zero chance to buy 1 of these pieces.
snowus

Postby Piotrek » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 pm

400k :!: coupons :shock: per item hah! Funny prizes :lol: If anyone bought any halloween item please write here to see how many people spend so many coupons from the whole serwer. I think this people (if they) we can count on one hand :geek:

Really prizes are too high for everybody. Weak gals, won't get any piece of this gear. I think only g20, g9 and g48 members could have so much coupons to get any of them, but it's really better take 7x vip 30days than 1 piece of halloween.
Piotrek

Postby Relevant Wing » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:38 pm

Yeah, doubt many are sold at those prices, only stronger galaxy members could afford those and most of us will just buy the better gear in auction anyways
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Brett » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:03 am

It is nice to see that someone actually reads this

I saw a Halloween ring in the Auction this morning.
Brett

Return to General Discussions