Suggestions for next update

Re: Suggestions for next update

Postby Solomon Grundy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Players do not like being forced to leave their friends by the side because a game rule says they have to. I'm sure making that kind of change would cause more than a few players to quit, which is not something i imagine Playmage wants to do, at all.
User avatar
Solomon Grundy
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Suggestions for next update

Postby Darkonne » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:10 am

What's wrong with three months? I left my galaxy to go help two other galaxies over a period of 4+ months. Besides, there's still 'All' chat and 'Private' chat. Brett is just stating that to help level the playing field. Providing help to newer players is not a horrible thing. We all had help at one point in time. I would welcome the idea.
Darkonne
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:54 am

Re: Suggestions for next update

Postby Solomon Grundy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:13 am

Darkonne wrote:What's wrong with three months? I left my galaxy to go help two other galaxies over a period of 4+ months. Besides, there's still 'All' chat and 'Private' chat. Brett is just stating that to help level the playing field. Providing help to newer players is not a horrible thing. We all had help at one point in time. I would welcome the idea.


Fact remains that it would inevitably cause people to quit, and thus Playmage is not likely to head down that path. People are free to strike out and help people on their own, without forcing the entire game to do so. Forcing the top people out of galaxies also nullifies the work that the top players put into building their galaxies, who are also generally people who financially support the game. I don't see them pushing people out of the game just because some people want a shake up.
User avatar
Solomon Grundy
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Suggestions for next update

Postby Brett » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:00 pm

The game being so unbalanced for new people makes them quit even faster. It is almost impossible for new players to get anywhere in the game. The top 3-4 galaxies are normally full or almost full. The top 3-4 galaxies get all the coupons from pillars.

Not enough people are willing to strike out and help others to make this game more of a success.

Most players have put very little into any galaxy they have been into. there are some exceptions to this of course.

Yes i'm sure some would quit, but how many players currently in galaxies are inactive/quit because of how unbalanced it is?
If they deleted all the inactive players, how many active players do you think there really are? 500? 300? Less?
Brett
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Re: Suggestions for next update

Postby Solomon Grundy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Brett wrote:The game being so unbalanced for new people makes them quit even faster. It is almost impossible for new players to get anywhere in the game. The top 3-4 galaxies are normally full or almost full. The top 3-4 galaxies get all the coupons from pillars.

Not enough people are willing to strike out and help others to make this game more of a success.

Most players have put very little into any galaxy they have been into. there are some exceptions to this of course.

Yes i'm sure some would quit, but how many players currently in galaxies are inactive/quit because of how unbalanced it is?
If they deleted all the inactive players, how many active players do you think there really are? 500? 300? Less?


The answer does not lie in busting up the galaxies already there, but in making it easier for new people to get started and improve their power. Let them build things faster. Let them have a better chance at finding good items in chests on visits. Give them an alternative way to get coupons. It has every benefit, without the problem of making people feel screwed over by being forced into a galaxy they want no part of.
User avatar
Solomon Grundy
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Suggestions for next update

Postby Brett » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Solomon Grundy wrote:The answer does not lie in busting up the galaxies already there, but in making it easier for new people to get started and improve their power. Let them build things faster. Let them have a better chance at finding good items in chests on visits. Give them an alternative way to get coupons. It has every benefit, without the problem of making people feel screwed over by being forced into a galaxy they want no part of.



The game already forces people into a galaxy they want no part of. It auto assigns you to a galaxy when you join or when you get booted from one.
Brett
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Re: Suggestions for next update

Postby Solomon Grundy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Brett wrote:
Solomon Grundy wrote:The answer does not lie in busting up the galaxies already there, but in making it easier for new people to get started and improve their power. Let them build things faster. Let them have a better chance at finding good items in chests on visits. Give them an alternative way to get coupons. It has every benefit, without the problem of making people feel screwed over by being forced into a galaxy they want no part of.



The game already forces people into a galaxy they want no part of. It auto assigns you to a galaxy when you join or when you get booted from one.


Granted, but it's not the same as being forcibly evicted from your galaxy.
User avatar
Solomon Grundy
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Suggestions for next update

Postby Guilherme » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:42 pm

i have a few suggestions
The first suggestion is to the "Gold hero" become one of the heroes that can be found at tavern, after chapter 15 or something like
but not like gree/blue/purple that you can get from a card, you will have a chance of 1/900000 (Based on the fact that You can get blue with 900 and purple with 9000, you will need 900000 to be harder, thats 100 lv4 hero card to get the gold hero) and the counter will be like rare and epic, named to Legendary.


My second Suggestion is to put new achievements for the Total Pillar Damage, like a achivement for 100m dmg done, 1b dmg done and 10b dmg done
and something like 10 different pillars attacked, 100 different pillars attacked and 1000 different pillars attacked

My Third Suggestion is to put Upgrade book at Coupon Tab in mail, we can buy Yellow gem, Red gem, Green gem, Blue gem, Magic books, why we can't buy Upgrade books?
and i will like the royal box for 310k coupons at the coupons tab too, and it will not be overpowered, because we have a chance oof 14,5% to get a lv 70 weapon, if we get we have 1/32 chance to get a perfect with 88 war/ 70 com on it, its a rate of 3,125% to get a perfect weapon if we get a lv 70 gear so we have a 0,00390625% to get a perfect weapon (i am not sure about this last percent lol)
Vip (L) for 150k coupons will be so great too!
Guilherme
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Suggestions for next update

Postby Jeroen » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:06 am

The crystal trading is a good addition to the game...however: trading purples or blues or greens or yellows for gold would be the real exciting thing :)
It seems a waste of the previous update where the gold hero was introduced and nobody (except for the few people that spend tons of real life cash to buy gold crystals) has any chance to getting one.
Please make gold crystals part of the crystal trading system
Jeroen
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:53 am

Re: Suggestions for next update

Postby Gizmet » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:21 pm

I think as an alternative to the forced eviction/ relocation of top players in the various galaxies, it might be more reasonable to set up an "allied galaxy" system in which any galaxy that doesn't have any fifth-planet players (or maybe that has fewer than two or three) is put in "alliance" with one of the galaxies that does have fifth or sixth planet players. And players from galaxies that are in alliance can do pillar raids together, thus allowing players from galaxies that don't have the numbers to raid pillars effectively will still get the opportunity to participate in pillar raids and earn coupons.
Also, the effect of increasing the pool of players that can be added to pillar raids in general would be great. I'm currently in a fairly decent sized galaxy (hitchhikers, we usually have a pillar) but it's still difficult to get a pillar raid together (although, that might be more because I'm still low in army strength and therefore not the most desirable person to have in a raid team).
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

cron