Suggestions for next update

Suggestions for next update

Postby Brett » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:28 pm

List them if you have any

Maybe is we keep posting it, they will do some of them

I have a few suggestions....

When doing raids, players that are bunny class....the dam ear sticks up and blocks HP number.....so either bend the ear or cut it down

Also on the raids why not make it so we can do 5 of each....5 Summoner and 5 general.

On the hero screen we now have 2 tabs... Hero and Promote. Is there any way to add tabs for each type of hero (war,com,build,tech) which would make it easier to view heroes that are in that class. If I click the build tab I want to see only heroes with their main stat as build.

and by the way..........WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE?????
Brett

Re: Suggestions for next update

Postby Relevant Wing » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:24 am

Tabs for hero types would really help, since now the order is command based.

Again, how about we get rid of those 30 yellow crystals for winning insane raids, no dont swap it for 5 min times card either, those are just as useful.

Brett fyi stop blaming the ear sticking up, that's not the reason you die :lol:
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Brett » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Well it seems i'm the one always covered up by that dam ear
Brett

Postby admin » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:32 am

I will check with our dev team on the bunny ear issue and we can try to get it fixed in the next major update.
Yellow crystals will be able to be traded to a higher order crystal in the next update.
We are currently working on the next update, it should be released sometime next month.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Brett » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Thanks for the reply

Can't wait for the update

So what about the idea of the different tabs?

Is that even a possibility?
Brett

Postby snowus » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:16 am

Those are good suggestion Brett, the bunny ears are a sure a pain when they cover the HP.

5 Generals, 5 Summoners I like that!

Trading in Yellows is a great idea as well!!

When doing Generals or Summoners why not have move " The Opponents Turn" to Top of the Box right now it sits on the bottom and covers the bottom member until it disappears. Not a huge problem because it does go away but moving it to the top seems like it would be a nice fix.

Replacing those 5 minute Time Helps would be nice, they are useless. Or dont even replace them just loose them entirely.
snowus

Postby Piotrek » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:51 am

Im so happy!! "Yellow crystals will be able to be traded to a higher order crystal in the next update." becouse of that!
Piotrek

Postby derlars » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:01 pm

can u change the color for bidding in mall too? sometimes it's hard for me to see the diffrence from normal numbers and italics... maybe my age :D

or can u add a popup which says u bid against a galaxy member maybe it is possible to get a message when this happend with name and item which was overbid (this is meant only for same Galaxy)
derlars

Postby snowus » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:31 pm

derlars wrote:can u change the color for bidding in mall too? sometimes it's hard for me to see the diffrence from normal numbers and italics... maybe my age :D

or can u add a popup which says u bid against a galaxy member maybe it is possible to get a message when this happend with name and item which was overbid (this is meant only for same Galaxy)

Darn good idea, would also like to see a Pop Up that says confirms bid, before the actually bid takes place.
snowus

Postby Brett » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:25 pm

I think this game needs some excitement brought to it

I know alot of players might be against this idea, but i feel it would help this game be a little more competitive

So here is my idea......galaxies need to be reformed

Make it so each galaxy can only have 4 players with 6+ planets for a certain time frame (3 months or 6 months)
Also limit the number of 5 planet members to 10 per galaxy for the same time period

Pillar health would also have to be reduced some to accommodate the adjusted galaxies

Only issue would be, is it only needs to be done on the FB server.
Brett

Next

Return to General Discussions