Invited people, but they don't turn up in the games friend b

Re: Invited people, but they don't turn up in the games frie

Postby Gizmet » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:04 am

would remove/ re-adding the app start our game over from chapter 1?
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby Cemalidor » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:50 am

Tried as described to remove the app and add it back. Not helping, or should i wait some time to be sure? Cookies should be a problem, my Firefox erases all cookies after closing the session.
Cemalidor

Postby DarkElf » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:53 pm

A friend has added me, and I dont appear on their list. This started happening after the latest patch, it seems unlikely to me to be a problem with facebook end (that appears at the same time you apply an update).
DarkElf

Postby Gizmet » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Dark elf makes a fairly good point about the timing of the problem. In any case, I've sent facebook a bug-report describing the problem, with a link to this forum and explaining that the the admins here think they need to update our friends lists. So theoretically, fb might start working on it from their end.
Perhaps the latest patch might have created a problem with tw receiving new friend's lists from fb (which wouldn't necessarily involve any changes to the friends bar, but would create the bug we're all experiencing, I think). I don't really know if that makes sense, as I'm not a programmer and I don't know what changes were made in the last patch. But if it does, it might be something for the developers to look into.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby Gizmet » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:19 pm

And if the problem is with fb, maybe the playmage devs could try to contact them about it, as they might be able to get a quicker (I'd imagine the issues reported by the developers of at least 3 fairly popular apps would be a higher priority than a single user) and more complete resolution out of fb (It's plausible that my bug report to fb might result in them updating my friends list with tw, but not resolve the issue for anyone else playing the game).
Gizmet

Postby admin » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:12 am

Thanks for the additional information. We will look into this.

Update: This should now be fixed. Sorry for the delays on resolving this issue.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Gizmet » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:32 am

I can't speak for everyone, but this is fixed on my account.

Thanks. And I'd say the problem was fixed promptly (it took you guys less time to fix it than it did for us to start a discussion thread to bring it to your attention), and there's no need to apologize for the delay.
Gizmet

Postby Cemalidor » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:50 am

As written in the bug report section problem solved, case closed. :D
Cemalidor

Previous

Return to General Discussions