Another Plea to Admin

Another Plea to Admin

Postby Brett » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Hiya

Are we ever going to get the galaxy member bid amount in auction changed to a different color besides YELLOW/ORANGE

The italics are seriously an annoyance to everyone. My opinion is to make it RED

So how about it?????

Brett
Brett

Re: Another Plea to Admin

Postby Relevant Wing » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:38 am

Comon now, your really asking for a lot here, i mean they finally made yellow crystals kinda useful and chopped off the bunnys ear in wohs
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby admin » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:53 am

Brett wrote:Hiya

Are we ever going to get the galaxy member bid amount in auction changed to a different color besides YELLOW/ORANGE

The italics are seriously an annoyance to everyone. My opinion is to make it RED

So how about it?????

Brett

It's already different color for galaxy member bid when you open the item to the dialog where you enter the bid (current bid amount will be shown yellow instead of white there). We can however add an additional confirmation prompt when overbidding these for the next update as an additional check, but that can be ignored as well.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Relevant Wing » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:37 am

Actually that sounds like a good idea, just because it eliminates the excuse i didn't know when over bidding galaxy members if you have to confirm the over bid.
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby craig1 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:31 pm

i like that idea.
craig1

Postby snowus » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:51 pm

To have a " please confirm bid " would help in more then one way.

:mrgreen:
snowus

Postby Gizmet » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:24 pm

on similar lines, is there anything special about the bid displayed to let you know if a friend who's not in your galaxy is bidding on an item? Or is it just galaxy member's bids that are displayed in italics (maybe soon to be red in the next update)?
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Return to General Discussions