Pillar HP

Pillar HP

Postby snowus » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Well since the Pillar HP has increased by 50% which is fine.

Pillars will stay up approx 50% longer why not increase the Coupon Reward by 15-25% for the Galaxies coming in 1st- 3rd place.

The number of members that have 7 Planets in Time World is now at 7 Total.

This not like Kong where the Top 6 Galaxies have over 50 members with 7 Planets so there Pillars fall approx 7+ times faster then they do here in TW.

Actually they even fall faster then that in Kong when you add in the other active galaxies and the number of members that have 6 planets as well.

It seems like the Coupon Reward difference for 1ST - 3RD Place should have some kind of reflection/incentive for the amount of damage that the Galaxies have done.

Just my .02$
snowus

Re: Pillar HP

Postby admin » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Giving pillar more HP already adds more coupon rewarded for the pillar (while it's being attacked) to the top damage dealers.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Dark2Elf » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:53 pm

I'd like to see an increase to the amount healed by pillar crystals
Dark2Elf

Postby Piotrek » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:08 pm

That heavy pillar hp really sux. Only g20 hit pillars now, becouse g9 is too lazy. They wanted it becouse they can have 1day longer their pillar but still there is only g20 then nothing for a big while and here we have g9 and g48 and other gals. 300mln hp was very big mistake, cuz less coupons we got now. 200mln is good enough. Here pillars drop in 2-5days, on Kong everybody know how fast they goes down. But here play less people and not so heavy golders to kill one pillar solo in 5min! 12h without a pillar is very much! In that time u can rebuild ships (if u doing chapters) and get full ap.
Mostly pillars dmg looks like that:
Now only we have to kill pillars... Sorry but heavy hp on pillars it isn't good for everybody.
And...
Coupons reward. Per hit 60, for 1st 3k, for 2nd 2,5k. If there is so much hp pillars, then should be mayby 2x more reward for 1st gal in dmg? Cuz we are doing everything for coupons when other gals do nothing and claim just 500 coupons less.

And for that... I have no comment.
Piotrek

Postby Darkonne » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:43 pm

My $0.02:
The damage for g20 would be a lot higher too, if I was attacking the pillars.
I started Chapter 16 right before the change to 300m hp.
So Pio's numbers don't show mine.
Darkonne

Postby Dark2Elf » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:39 am

Yeah you are right, why not make the game easier for all the people in g20, forget about everyone else in the game. g20 Should get more coupons because they are the strongest and deserve to be stronger, everyone else should just leave the game....

Like I said in the other thread, the game needs to be re-balanced so the top 10% people don't rule the game like gods. While strong people should be stronger, it just that there shouldn't be a such a big difference that it makes all the other players pointless.
Dark2Elf

Postby Talon Lake » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:07 am

Take the Dreamworld approach, Cap single player input per pillar. So a player cannot contribute to damage or galaxy total past 10% of pillar hp (30m in the current situation.) or perhaps a bit lower, like 20m.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Relevant Wing » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:59 am

Yeah take the dream world approach, great idea then pillars will take forever to fall
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Gizmet » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:26 am

Actually, relevant, if you'll take a quick look at the previous personal rankings in the pillars, a 30 mil personal damage cap would only have affected the top 2 to 4 players. In most cases, it only would have reduced total damage done by about 10-40 mil. A 20 mil personal damage cap would only have affected the top 5 to 6 players, and in most cases, would only have reduced total damage by about 50-80 mil.
The exception was either the pillar that trolling stones controlled or the pillar that trolling stones mysteriously decided to ignore, where a 30 mil personal damage cap would have reduced total damage by about 160 mil, and a 20 mil personal damage cap would have further reduced it about another 33 or 34 mil. And I'd assume you wouldn't really have any complaints if it just happened to be your pillar that took forever to fall.
And if there was a personal damage cap, players who have given up on doing more than one daily hit to one pillar (if even that) because they can't have any real effect on the ranking of their galaxy will have reason to actually start hitting pillars again. This could plausibly make them fall faster, especially if a personal damage cap was accompanied by a reduction in total hp, as I'd expect it probably would be.
Not to say I'm in favor of a personal damage cap. I'd have to mull the idea over a bit, although my first impressions are fairly positive.
Just saying it probably wouldn't have that big of an impact on how long pillars take to fall.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby Piotrek » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:11 pm

Dark2Elf wrote:Yeah you are right, why not make the game easier for all the people in g20, forget about everyone else in the game. g20 Should get more coupons because they are the strongest and deserve to be stronger, everyone else should just leave the game....

Look that way. Less hp and 1st on pillar dmg = much more coupons, then people from lower gals (in power/strenght) could hit as fast as they open and get better place on it to claim more coupons or if they are great in team playing 1st place. So more chance for better place. Ofc if u have advance in playing u can be stronger with coupons, or if u buy gold. This should be a team play game, not single like alot of people playing becouse of cap 2mln. Many people from g9, g20, some in g48 I bet are doing 2mln+ dmg soloing. Mayby we should think about that? In team more dmg etc. Then lower people could do better dmg. For stronger gals it's waste of ap doing overdmg becouse pillar not falling faster. So take 5 people to team and do 5mln dmg... 3mln overdmg. Or should be added more pillars to hit. 1 always neutral that has same amount of hp but has all 7 options like leth 10% att 10% etc and u can hit him for more coupons per hit every 12h. More pillars + hp between 150-250mln and everybody have chance to get good place on pillars. Or give us something new that we can get upgrade books or get more coupons like woh. The different game but with coupons winning. Most people (stronger) bought alot of gold to be strong and new players without any help, experience and coupons cannot go up so fast to can do anything. They need coupons to get better becouse u can buy always those magic books and with double skills upgrade skills. Also mayby could help Hero lvl4 card in coupons tab, then new players would be more active in pillars to claim more coupons. 1year and u can have 10purples just refreshing tavern with vip or without it. Need to be something more where u can find coupons. Only Darkonne was so kind to help new gal get stronger and help them for few months get more coupons. But not everyone want to leave strong gal to help lower gals with dmg, with making some seriouse dmg. Lots of people leaving game becouse they start with 1? blue hero and rest are white/green and what they can do? In pvp almost nothing, pillars to strong for them and they need first finish ch6 or 7 to can start claim more coupons. So I prefer make something new to can claim some extra coupons and add cheap hero card lvl 4 in coupons shop, and that would be great for better start for new people and they could faster get stronger and hit pillar faster.
Piotrek

Next

Return to General Discussions