Strongly recommend against Touluma Survey for free gold

Strongly recommend against Touluma Survey for free gold

Postby Kalon » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Spent 25 minutes on one survey...and got "rejected" from it as not being a suitable candidate. I understand a few minutes...but 25 minutes? They basically got all the info they should've needed then just rejected me.

Then spent another 30 minutes of taking 2 minutes and being rejected (which is understandable, other than how hard it is to be accepted for any one survey).

So anyone thinking of trying that one..I recommend against it. Just lost an hour for nothing...and after 25 minutes of a 30 minute survey being "rejected' is just...not right.
Kalon

Re: Strongly recommend against Touluma Survey for free gold

Postby Bramble Thorn » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:47 am

And they probably have your e-mail, and possibly Name, address, and telephone number. Surveys all seem to be scams.
Bramble Thorn

Re: Strongly recommend against Touluma Survey for free gold

Postby ava » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:53 pm

I, on the other hand, breezed through a 40 minute survey and didn't have this issue at all. When they asked me to do another survey via my email, i emailed them back and told them that until i got my 56 gold, I wouldn't consider it. About 2 hours later the 56 gold showed up in my game.

Seems to be erratic, but it's not necessarily a scam I don't think. They did respond by putting the gold in my facebook game when I brought it up at least.

Can't recall, but I don't think they asked for my address or phone number. Was fairly generic, unless I'm forgetting something.

~ava

p.s. note: i think "Opinions Survey" is also Toluna though, since when i did a survey there (for 18 gold) Toluna was in the URL. Plus.. i didn't get any gold from them - however, i do need to still follow up on that.
ava

Return to General Discussions