Mall Layout Request / Tavern Suggestion

Mall Layout Request / Tavern Suggestion

Postby Bramble Thorn » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:02 pm

I don't see a Suggestion thread, so I hope admin reads this thread...

Would it be possible to change the grid from x3 to x4? that way on the equipment tab you can see all 12 hourly offerings at once and not have to scroll down to see the last 3 hand items every time. You already have to click mall, and then the Equipment tab every time.

Also, what about a one click that glows when ready for the taverns like the coins/ore/energy? This is feasible now that you added the confirmation for blue/purple heroes. I keep forgetting them because they never DO anything to indicate they are full, and collecting resets the timer
Bramble Thorn

Re: Mall Layout Request / Tavern Suggestion

Postby Kalon » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:35 am

Excellent suggestion. And another minor one:

You can now "ready" for a raid and still do other stuff by clicking the tabs at the bottom like Mail or Mall. It keeps you ready and closes the window.

However, if you try to close out the raid window, a pop-up comes up saying you have to click unready to do it. Can the pop-up be removed and just let you close the window instead of us doing a work around to close it out anyways?
Kalon

Postby ava » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:57 pm

love the X4 suggestion.. there is a fair bit of scrolling/compensating in parts of the game. This would eliminate extra clicking in that area.. g1 bramble!

~ava
ava

Postby Morgan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:45 am

has anyone noticed that when you try to change who you are reinforcing you can't assign a different hero if you have two already being used.

that was about 3 days ago

and i dislike the profile image when clicking on the top left image use to open home planet (suggest a short cut keys ie numbers or a list of your planets at top or sides).
Morgan

Postby Zhan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Morgan wrote:has anyone noticed that when you try to change who you are reinforcing you can't assign a different hero if you have two already being used.

Always has been like that. Supposed to be.
Zhan

Postby Bramble Thorn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Zhan wrote:
Morgan wrote:has anyone noticed that when you try to change who you are reinforcing you can't assign a different hero if you have two already being used.

Always has been like that. Supposed to be.

I believe she means you should be able to click to assign a different hero. Right now if you are reinforcing Guildsmate One with Hero A and Hero B, And you go to reinforce Guildsmate Two with Hero B and Hero C, you get the "You have reinforced two teams" When you click on Hero C. So you have to close out THAT screen to go to ANOTHER screen to cancel the reinforcement. You then have to GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SCREEN to be able to assign Hero C. You should be able to cancel reinforcements from the page where you assign reinforcements, so the musical screens does not happen.
Bramble Thorn

Postby Thomas » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Completely agree, quite a pain to deal with all the time.
Thomas

Return to General Discussions