Pillar Crystals

Pillar Crystals

Postby snowus » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Hi:

Since we have raised the HP on the Pillars here at Time World as the same on Kongregate shouldnt the Pink Pillar Crystals be of equal Value as well?

I know over at Kong they are worth 3 Million in Repair and here they remain at 2 Million?

Appreciate any PM help on this.

Thanks

Snow
snowus

Re: Pillar Crystals

Postby Talon Lake » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:23 pm

Actually I think they are 5M at Kong.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby admin » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:26 pm

They are 3M on Kong. We have changed the value on FB server to be 3M as well.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Piotrek » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:37 pm

So drop hp to pillars. Damn everything going to be higher... Pillars HP, Pillars Crystals recovery hp... Soon we will have mayby 600m hp pillars and then noone will hit that pillar, and will be no coupons game! This is really annoying. Not everybody spend tousend dolars to the game and is doing +3mln dmg per hit, cap also stay 2m! There is also non golders. On Kongregate is playing several thousand people, who hits pillars, who spend many dolars in game, and there I bet still pillars fall down in 1h max... What in fb wersion? If u really want fb wersion like Kong so this will be really borring to everyone. If Kong wersion is so liked why people play in fb wersion not there? I really dislike Kongregate idea on fb.
Piotrek

Postby Gizmet » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Honestly, I don't think it makes that much of a difference if pillar crystals heal 2 or 3m health, or if pillars last three hours or three days. And the game could probably grow and improve more if instead of having to respond to weekly complaints that pillars have too much or too little health, the devs could spend their time working on new features and content.

Also, if you want pillars to fall faster, the way to do that isn't to complain to devs. It's to either:
1- take a step out of your cushy galaxy and start growing other galaxies by raising their ranks in pillar wars. At present there's a good two or three galaxies with just one six planet player who manage to get up in the ranks fairly regularly. And my galaxy with no 6 planet players also gets up there in the ranks fairly regularly. The fact that "up there" means #4 (although we did recently hit 3 against 2 pillars) is really just a consequence of the fact that you guys won't spread out.

or 2- just suck it up and realize that how long pillars will last depends on how long it takes you guys to knock it out, quit complaining about how you guys have to "do all the work" to make pillars fall, and just knock them out faster.

Either way, letting developers actually develop the game (and making suggestions to that end) instead of asking them to tweak pillars and then complaining when they do seems to me, at least, like a significantly more productive use of these forums than to just piss and moan about pillars all the time.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby snowus » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Gizmet:

You should know that myself and a few of the others in G20 have actually helped put New Galaxies together.

1 of our Members left G20 for many months and started a New Galaxy to help this game. He stayed there for months helping and recruiting new members to try get stronger. We even had several other members from G20 go and visit and stay for days helping that Gal as well.

Myself personally I have initiated the process/chatting with other Leaders and helped merged 3 different Galaxies to try and improve this game and get a other galaxies stronger and get them where they could Claim Pillars.

No one here is complaining just putting things out there for discussion thats all.
snowus

Postby Relevant Wing » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:49 am

For the most part us big 3 are the reason Pillars fall at all, notice the damage differences, usually 4th place can be had for 10m dmg or less, when pillars start to fall quickly its when most of the bigger hitters have finished the newest chapters and such and have not much else to do, except hit pillars, many many galaxies have been created and helped by not just members of our galaxy but the others too, the same thing always seems to happen, the stronger players in the new galaxies end up moving to the stronger galaxies because its easier to join pillar raid groups and get reinforcements for the higher chapters, also the people who play in these galaxies are usually online a good amount of time each day and are a lot more active. Probably the biggest reason is there are not enough active players to support more big galaxies at this time

I really don't think the pillar crystals are that much of a deal usually only a few are used on each pillar at most and its a couple more hits. This happens every time they raise the pillar hp pillars fall slower and once everyone adjusts and grows a bit stronger they fall at a more normal rate again
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Gizmet » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:40 am

I thought I'd posted some sort of obnoxiously long reply to this. Guess I forgot to click post button. But the gist was-

apologies.

But I do still feel complaing about pillar wars is really just distracting developers from creating more content and further chapters.

Then I put a long list of other things they could be working on (that was the obnioxiously long part), including pillar damage achievements, daily pillar attack missions, and some 6 or 7 other things.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby Piotrek » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:19 am

Gizmet, if u don't want getting stronger faster thanks to coupons from pillars it's just ur choise.
Gizmet wrote:Honestly, I don't think it makes that much of a difference if pillar crystals heal 2 or 3m health, or if pillars last three hours or three days

I like coupons, becouse it's the one's what I can have to getting stronger. Thanks to that I can buy VIP cards, Magic Books, Gems, Talent, more Heros slots etc. If u think u are fine with no coupons so u should be very weak in game without any chance to get stronger, and u want always be a farm, then ok. But if u realize that u want be stronger faster, that can be too late for you, cuz others use coupons and also gold for that. If coupons are nothing for u then do only War section and have fun, and think that u are getting stronger becouse u have more planets lol!
Piotrek

Postby Gizmet » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:18 am

Piotrek wrote:others use coupons and also gold for that

I think that is the key difference between our perspectives on the game. Specifically the "also gold" part.
Now first I'd like to make it clear that I don't see anything wrong with buying gold. Spending maybe $50-100 (or pounds or rubles, or whatever currency you use where you live) a month is still cheaper than spending the same amount every week to go out to a bar or have a nice dinner with your wife/ girlfriend/ mistress two or three nights a week. So if you enjoy the game and have the cash to spare, go ahead and use it.

That being said, I'd like to point out that if you're not buying gold, you're not going to get stronger quickly. It's a long term game for players who are coupons only. More so for players who aren't in galaxies with a lot of players who do buy gold. We accept that, and it's even part of the appeal. So no, it doesn't really matter if pillars are dropping as soon as protection falls, or if they stand for days on end. Both situations have occured in the short time I've played. And which one is currently happening at any given time seems more dependent on how much the players who do buy gold feel like attacking pillars than how much health pillars have or how much health pillar crystals restore. Either way, I still accumulate coupons. And I still get magic books, gems and upgrade books from visiting planets.

And as for PvP, I've got a 85% win percentage, less than your 87% admittedly, and obviosly you've got a more powerful army overall. But all the same, I'm not losing a lot of sleep over those 2 percentage points and I don't particularly feel like a farm. So maybe I'm not getting strong at lightning speed, but as it happens, I am winning my battles, and I am getting stronger.
Gizmet

Next

Return to General Discussions