Next Update Suggestions

Next Update Suggestions

Postby snowus » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:51 am

Hi:

For the next expansion/Update here are a few minor suggestions:

1.Allow the Galaxy Board to be edited without having to erase everything and start all over again. Maybe a "Edit Button"

2.Allow the Galaxy Board Chat Box to be manually moved or lowered with a hold mouse button or a - sign if you want to go back and reference something to add to the Gal Board Chat.

3.Buy Upgrade Books with Coupons.

4.Remove the totally useless 5 minute Time reducer from the New Daily Spinner. Or make it a decent Prize like 1hr maybe ?

5.Add another Hero Skill Book of some type

6.Make it possible to add another Vice if Galaxy so desired to have 4 Vices.

Thanks
snowus

Re: Next Update Suggestions

Postby Gizmet » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:59 am

I like number 4,
and especially number 3 (although I think devs will prolly keep upgrade books as gold only 'cause there has to be some advantages to spending just a little bit of gold that just can't be done if you're coupons only, (as opposed to the 5k I think it requires to promote a hero to legendary.) After all, I doubt many people make that kind of invsetment for a first purchase).
I actually have a few suggestions for #5-
One thing I've noticed is that for non-ship heros (i.e. the builders and scientists), there's really only two to three hero skills of any use, talented, and either scientest or engineer depending on specialty (although engineer could be usefull on scientist as sometimes you have no research to do). So I thought a few war of heroes talents might be nice. Specifically one to raise hero's crit rate by .5-1% per level, and one to raise hero's parry rate by .5-1% per level.
Also tradesman, miner, and electrician skills that would increase collect on credits, ore, and energy by .5-1% per level would be a nice addition (especially in consideration of complaints I've seen about PvP being the only way to generate a decent amount of resources).
(edit)- one other skill idea I just thought of, "taunt" increases likelihood attacks target hero by 1 or 2% per level.
finally, I'd like to point out that in war of heroes battles, sometimes heros on one row obscure the life remaining for heroes on the row above it. This can be very frustrating as how much damage you need to do to kill a hero can be a relatively important tactical consideration, expecially if there are healers on the field. So if the hero's life remaining/ attack could be layered in front of the hero's sprite, that would be very nice (I've mentioned this before, but usually as a tangent in a completely unrelated thread).
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby Gizmet » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:59 am

I was gonna make a separate thread for this, but I figured keeping all suggestions that would probably have to be implemented in the next update on this thread kind of makes sense. Anyway, here goes:
Either 1) A feature that lets you adjust the priority of hero talents, so you could (for example) set it so that multiple doesn't over-ride triple when you're hitting a pillar. And put multiple in top priority when attacking other players or doing story missions.
Or 2) If (1) would be to complicated, programming-wise, at least set triple to a higher priority than combo so combo doesn't over-ride it (as obviously, it's preferable to have a three hit skill trigger than to have a two-hit skill trigger).

And while I'm talking about ideas for updates, I think that making it so you could change from one mf build to another without first having to assign a different type of ship in the "army" screen would be nice, or at least making it so switching your mf in the hero screen doesn't stop a hero from reinforcing another player, which forces you to go back and re-assign him as a reinforcement.

Also, I'd just like to re-iterate that sometimes in pirate battles, one hero obscures the remaining life of the other and it would be nice if that wasn't case.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby Gizmet » Tue May 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Another thought for the next update (or more likely, given the time-frame, the update after next)- Multi-level building upgrades.
Allow players to upgrade a control center from 1 to, say, 10 as one building project. Uses the same total resources as each individual level and takes the same total time (ideally with the building upgrading through each level as the time passes, but maybe just wait for total time elapsed and then upgrade all levels at once), but players still only get five helps allowed for the whole project. This way, when a player gets a new planet, they don't have to re-log in after a half hour, then an hour, then two hours, and so on before getting a building to a level that takes long enough to upgrade for them to just log off for the day and start the next upgrade the next day.
Gizmet

Postby derlars » Thu May 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Maybe it is possible to create help links in game same like gear or hero links. Just an example for Planet 1 Control Center is help P1 CC
derlars

Postby craig1 » Sat May 24, 2014 4:53 pm

I would like to see on the CC task tab the Headers (planet and time) be able to be sorted.
craig1

Postby derlars » Wed May 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Add another Gem challenge for DreamWorld or TimeWorld challenge in DreamWorld ;)
The numbers in ControlCenter and mines need some more room, they show only 23xxx/46xxx for a lvl 43 ControlCenter but it should be 23xxxx/46xxxx now the last number is missing.

Please when playing General, Summoner or Mummy people on auto have to wait 10 seconds or till last second to place heroes or spells, now using it on first second it kills the game so many times.
derlars

Postby craig1 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:19 am

Would be nice to see the success rate and guarantee numbers on the enhance item screen without having to have gems.
craig1

Postby WarBound » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Fix the aspect ratio because if you change it the objects on screen do not revert properly.
WarBound

Postby snowus » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Remove the GIFs would be a nice touch.

I like the "Edit Gal Board message" without having to erase and start again.

This seems very reasonable and can only help.

:mrgreen:
snowus

Next

Return to General Discussions