Next Update Suggestions

Re: Next Update Suggestions

Postby Gizmet » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Even better, have alts attack you with lots of fighters. Then doesn't matter when they go under protection.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby Gizmet » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:09 pm

although upon brief reflection, the alts to attack/ have attack you solution only helps the single issue of getting resources from PvP. Doesn't really do much to get and retain newer players. I'd think we'd rather see more actually new players than just have 20-40 players and their alts.
Getting and keeping newer players is a much trickier problem.
I really like the idea of a quest for a new back-pack slot and new hero slot is a good one (Adding friends for up to five new hero slots is nice, but not everyone is super comfortable adding lots of strangers just for the sake of a game, privacy on facebook is kind of a big deal). But it would really take action from both the playing community and the devs to get more players. The high-powered reins forum topic was definitely a good effort on the part of older players. And I really think placing new players in galaxies that have base-building 3 (ideally that have also recently claimed a pillar) would be a big help from the devs. If 5 players who can afford the detectors and have cpu speed for 25+ squares gave new galaxy mates a "free-ride" in treasure for gem, that could help. And "galaxy vaults" that would let players give fairly decent equipment that they no longer have a use for to newer members seems like a good idea.
Anyway, I could prolly go on about this forever (and I'm sure most of you feel like I already have...), but the point is that there probably isn't just one quick and easy way to get and keep more players.
As for PN, a 200 mil+ power PN and a under 200 mil power PN really does seem like an excellent idea. As it stands, PN seems pretty useless even for decidedly mid-level players like myself.
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby DeadPool83 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:09 pm

having a daily mission 'Attack a Pillar' would be a good addition in upcoming patch i think.
DeadPool83

Postby Dark2Elf » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:44 pm

Allow crystals or credits to be used to speed up progress on buildings.

A reward for being online, say collectable after 30min, 1h, 2h, 4h etc..
Dark2Elf

Postby Darkonne » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Dark2Elf wrote:A reward for being online, say collectable after 30min, 1h, 2h, 4h etc..

A reward for being online? Are you serious? Sure let's reward the people who sit on their ass all day, or who keep the game up on a tab on their computer at work, while they should be, I don't know, "working?" That also means that all people who don't have a desk job are screwed out of it. Great idea........
Darkonne

Postby Dark2Elf » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:21 pm

I saw it in another game, it wasn't a game changing reward, a bit like the daily. Just trying to think of ways to keep people more active.

It should be relatively easy to tell if the game is on the active tab, not sure about leaving the computer on all day.
Dark2Elf

Previous

Return to General Discussions