Enhancing hero spirits

Re: Enhancing hero spirits

Postby admin » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:25 pm

Spirit crafting costs are not based off how much exp they reward when used as enhanced material (nor vice versa), but the cost its based on their rarity. Eventually when players found what they think is the best spirits they want to keep, they may wish they only craft white spirits, but that option is intentionally not available or leveling spirits will become too cheap/easy.
admin
Site Admin

Postby DonnaNoble » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:48 am

Well the way it is now is too expensive/ridiculous. I guess it is one element of the game I will choose to not use. Even by level 11 the cost to enhance them is not worth the minuscule gain.
DonnaNoble

Postby Darkonne » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Its okay Donna, I understand your frustration. I'm seeing the new Hero Spirit system, at its core, as a way to entice the higher level players and keep most of them playing the game. It has a very loose way to help middle players, and for players with 4 planets or less, it is a part of the game they shouldn't even attempt yet.
Darkonne

Postby Talon Lake » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:33 am

Donna you need to realize how strong the spirits really are as they level, If they were to level too easily it would easily get ridiculous. Nobody may ever even reach the max level for spirits at 80, But it's something you can ALWAYS work towards without more added to the game.
I love the function and a big thumbs up to it, it was a great and completely fair addition.

Though to the main point of the post, I do agree that purples/blues could give more.
Not an insane amount, for example I don't mean a purple though costing 100x as much as a green should give 100x the exp, But I figure a purple gives about 2.5x the exp of a green currently, Couldn't the exp on blues/purples for their extreme cost be skewed up a bit so blue is about 3x as much as a green and a purple about 2.5x raise over that, to give 7.5x as much as a green? Currently since they are useless to me it's just insult to injury that I spend 1m for 0-1% of a spirit level when a few white clicks with a barely noticeable cost does the same.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Previous

Return to General Discussions