Gold Users make the game unfair for Non-Gold Users:

Re: Gold Users make the game unfair for Non-Gold Users:

Postby NarutoU » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:19 pm

vuduman78 wrote:Because they are why there is a game in the first place. Not only are you jobless, you are clearly also stupid.

Um, I'm sorry, I don't remember having any friend or acquaintance named "vuduman78," so I must not know you, so you can't call me stupid for stating an opinion about this game.

Since 4/22/12 I have been attacked by 20+ people and when I spy on their heroes, they have a high War(300+) and a somewhat high Command(100+)

Oh, and I do know that the people who pay, is the reason why Time World can stay on Facebook. So I am saying "good-bye" to Time World now, since I am tired of getting off after doing the daily spin, and then getting on 13 or so hours later and have to make more ships, because I was attacked so many times that a protection card appeared.
NarutoU

Postby Darth » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:36 pm

when players find a weaker player to farm they will farm them, its simple logic. the best way to avoid being a terget is to get stronger, be it find better gear or heros, or to change the ship build you have. also make sure you keep your tech lvl up too
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Mike_Valle » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 pm

NarutoU wrote:
vuduman78 wrote:Because they are why there is a game in the first place. Not only are you jobless, you are clearly also stupid.

Um, I'm sorry, I don't remember having any friend or acquaintance named "vuduman78," so I must not know you, so you can't call me stupid for stating an opinion about this game.

Since 4/22/12 I have been attacked by 20+ people and when I spy on their heroes, they have a high War(300+) and a somewhat high Command(100+)

Oh, and I do know that the people who pay, is the reason why Time World can stay on Facebook. So I am saying "good-bye" to Time World now, since I am tired of getting off after doing the daily spin, and then getting on 13 or so hours later and have to make more ships, because I was attacked so many times that a protection card appeared.

Yea!!! One less baby in the game! i am sure Playmage will miss you...(that's sarcasm in case you couldn't tell)
Buh Bye!
Mike_Valle

Postby NarutoU » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:41 am

Mike_Valle wrote:
NarutoU wrote:

Yea!!! One less baby in the game! i am sure Playmage will miss you...(that's sarcasm in case you couldn't tell)
Buh Bye!

Yeah, Sorry, I'm not a baby, I just don't like playing a game that is just a waste of my time. Yes, I understand that they need the money to stay on Facebook; however, it's pointless for the people who can't pay for the Gold. It's just like how the rich people are always taking advantage of the poor.
NarutoU

Postby Kalon » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:30 am

NarutoU wrote:

That's not people paying. That's people just putting most of their points towards war--its great for PVP, but not so great for storyline or raids. I learned that the hard way.

The people that pay a lot are the people that when you spy them are LOADED with skills.
Kalon

Postby Darth » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 pm

Kalon wrote:
NarutoU wrote:

That's not people paying. That's people just putting most of their points towards war--its great for PVP, but not so great for storyline or raids. I learned that the hard way.

The people that pay a lot are the people that when you spy them are LOADED with skills.

thats not true, you can get books in war, visits, and daily spins. not to say that there use to be books in the coupon area of the mall... some people slow down to just to hunt for skill books... every thing a person that buys gold can do a person can do without gold but open hero slots 9-20, and there is also the people that can do surveys and other offers that give gold.

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Kalon » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Agreed Yom...but daily spins and visits net very few upgrade books. They're very rare. And to get them that high--you either have INSANE luck....or you've paid. Even if all you did was visit or do storyline missions (not sure if storyline missions give anything other than equipment...) you wouldn't be able to have 4 heroes with 8 skills upgraded to 4+ unless you've bought.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...but it's just pretty clear. There's being lucky...but that is waaaay beyond just lucky.
Kalon

Postby vuduman78 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:41 am

NarutoU wrote:

You will not be missed. And yes you are stupid, and I could deduce that from the things you said.
vuduman78

Postby NarutoU » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:31 pm

vuduman78 wrote:
NarutoU wrote:

You will not be missed. And yes you are stupid, and I could deduce that from the things you said.

You do know that that is cyber-bullying, right, vuduman78? Also, you do know that cyber-bullying is considered a crime, right?
NarutoU

Postby Darth » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 am

wow, both you need to stop this is kind of sad to be read...

NarutoU wrote:You do know that that is cyber-bullying, right, vuduman78? Also, you do know that cyber-bullying is considered a crime, right?

you may be right it may be a crime in the country you live, but seeing how this is a forum for a world wide Facebook game, and not every country has the same cyber laws, the best you can hope for is the admin to set in and temp bann, warn or even prema banned him

vuduman78 wrote:You will not be missed. And yes you are stupid, and I could deduce that from the things you said.

now really was that needed? 1st off calling someone stupid is never they way handle something, if you did not like his view say you disagree, but adhere to the TOS for the forum by flame baiting and/or baiting him into a fight

Retired form Time World
Darth

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions