Gold Users make the game unfair for Non-Gold Users:

Gold Users make the game unfair for Non-Gold Users:

Postby NarutoU » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:15 pm

I know that you need the money, but it's unfair for people like me, who do not buy gold. I mean, I have to spend most of my resources to build ships. @1am pacific, I get off and go to bed, and when I get on around 1pm/2pm pacific, all my heroes are down from 16 to 25 ships to about 5 ships. Then, when I check out their heroes, they have like 100 command and like 300+ war. So why should the Non-Gold Users be devoured upon? I mean, every once in a while, we have a chance at a (somewhat ok) blue item for like 100,000+ credits and we have to take a risk at it.... Gold users should only be allowed to attack Gold users. Oh, and its kinda sad that you sell blue equips in the credit area.

THIS GAME FAVORS THE GOLD USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm curious as to why we only get 1 coupon per 1000 ore donated to repairing a pillar. We should be getting 1 coupon for every 500 ore donated......
Last edited by NarutoU on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NarutoU

Re: Gold Users make the game unfair for Non-Gold Users:

Postby Mike_Valle » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 pm

You should of commented on my post (easter eggs/ mall items)
Mike_Valle

Postby NarutoU » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 am

Mike_Valle wrote:You should of commented on my post (easter eggs/ mall items)

Just did, but I'm still keeping my topic posted.
NarutoU

Postby Zhao » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 am

I don't know what to say ... i've never seen free players stronger than people who spent money on any game ...
"Gold Users make the game unfair for Non-Gold Users".

What do you give to the dev for letting people play for free ?

Goldie pay with their money ... so it's fair they're stonger than free users.
The reason is clear, Developers need money to live, paying their workers and maintaining the servers.
Of course they're hoping people will appreciate their work and spent some money to buy the things (getting the advantage).
Even in the real life, no money means no food, man.

Non-gold players is weaker than goldie, thats why they're getting attacked often (limit by same person is 3 times a day),
of course people prefer easy farming :roll:
Zhao

Postby Mike_Valle » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:44 am

I personally haven't added any gold into my account except for free gold or free FB credits i get and i turn into gold here so i am in the middle of a gold user and a non user.
I personally prefer to just attack in the PN. Even though it 3AP per attack i get WAY more resources there than i do attacking others so its a win/win for me and those i use to attack 3x a day before the release of this galaxy. (although once in a while i'll attack some1 i know i can beat if they are picking on my galaxy members)
Mike_Valle

Postby NarutoU » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Zhao wrote:I don't know what to say ... i've never seen free players stronger than people who spent money on any game ...
"Gold Users make the game unfair for Non-Gold Users".

What do you give to the dev for letting people play for free ?

Goldie pay with their money ... so it's fair they're stonger than free users.
The reason is clear, Developers need money to live, paying their workers and maintaining the servers.
Of course they're hoping people will appreciate their work and spent some money to buy the things (getting the advantage).
Even in the real life, no money means no food, man.

Non-gold players is weaker than goldie, thats why they're getting attacked often (limit by same person is 3 times a day),
of course people prefer easy farming :roll:

I want people to appreciate their work; however, it's unfair for people who don't have any money to just throw around or who can't get any of the free gold. Oh, and it's called a game for a reason.

Gold Users: The upper class of the game.
People who can actually get the free gold: The middle class of the game.
Non-Gold Users: The poor/lower class of the game.
NarutoU

Postby vuduman78 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:45 am

You DO understand this is a business right? Not some kind of public service provided by playmage. They have a gold system, so that they can turn a profit on this game. They also have numerous free ways to get gold, that just take up time. So you can get gold if you want, but it seems you just want an even playing field between gold users and non-gold users. But if it was a guaranteed level playing field, there would be no benefit from using gold. And if there were no benefit to buying gold, people would not do it. If there was a gold only league, people would not join it because then there would be no benefit to joining it, you could play on the free league and never have to worry about anyone being stronger than you. But right now people spend gold, so that others aren't more powerful than them. They feel this same frustration you are feeling, but DO have the resources to solve their problem. But if that pressure was not there, they wouldn't spend gold, and without gold (Which is dollars and cents) Playmage wouldn't be able to pay developers or coders to keep shit going and make new content. So you have three options.

1. Spend gold and keep playing - earning benefit and helping support a game you enjoy
2. Don't spend gold and continue playing - however to do this you have to accept a disadvantage when facing the people that pay for server upkeep and game development for that which you enjoy
3. Don't spend gold and quit playing - you should do this if you do not enjoy a game where you are always going to be at a disadvantage, if you choose this option I will suggest between 1 of two sub-options
A. Go outside where the sun is trying to kill you with cancer
B. Take that excess time, learn to code, make your own facebook game in which everything is absolutely fair and balanced, and also free. This will of course absorb massive amounts of your time, and may even cost you money to have your game as a facebook app. However, I feel this is the only way you are going to achieve what you seem to be asking for.
vuduman78

Postby NarutoU » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:03 pm

vuduman78 wrote:You DO understand this is a business right? Not some kind of public service provided by playmage. They have a gold system, so that they can turn a profit on this game. They also have numerous free ways to get gold, that just take up time. So you can get gold if you want, but it seems you just want an even playing field between gold users and non-gold users. But if it was a guaranteed level playing field, there would be no benefit from using gold. And if there were no benefit to buying gold, people would not do it. If there was a gold only league, people would not join it because then there would be no benefit to joining it, you could play on the free league and never have to worry about anyone being stronger than you. But right now people spend gold, so that others aren't more powerful than them. They feel this same frustration you are feeling, but DO have the resources to solve their problem. But if that pressure was not there, they wouldn't spend gold, and without gold (Which is dollars and cents) Playmage wouldn't be able to pay developers or coders to keep shit going and make new content. So you have three options.

1. Spend gold and keep playing - earning benefit and helping support a game you enjoy
2. Don't spend gold and continue playing - however to do this you have to accept a disadvantage when facing the people that pay for server upkeep and game development for that which you enjoy
3. Don't spend gold and quit playing - you should do this if you do not enjoy a game where you are always going to be at a disadvantage, if you choose this option I will suggest between 1 of two sub-options
A. Go outside where the sun is trying to kill you with cancer
B. Take that excess time, learn to code, make your own facebook game in which everything is absolutely fair and balanced, and also free. This will of course absorb massive amounts of your time, and may even cost you money to have your game as a facebook app. However, I feel this is the only way you are going to achieve what you seem to be asking for.

Yes, it is totally fair for Gold Users to use Non-Gold users as a resource farm. I've tried earning free gold; however, every time I try, I don't qualify. Also, people who don't have a job, like me, can't afford the gold. So why should the people who have the money be allowed to use others as their farm?
NarutoU

Postby vuduman78 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:44 am

Because they are why there is a game in the first place. Not only are you jobless, you are clearly also stupid.
vuduman78

Postby Zhao » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:30 am

You can try another ways to enjoy this game, message people who attacking you and kindly ask to leave you, or add them as friend.
There are plenty tricks too in the game, like using Biochem + lethality, so they will thinking twice before attacking you,
or join a good galaxy, so your guild mates can help reinforce you or "punish" the farmer.
This is "war" and "online" game, bad combination for people who hope peaceful and enjoyable game ...
No need to feel inferior, there are people who have money but didnt want to spent it to playing games ;)
Zhao

Next

Return to General Discussions