Next Update--PCard/Under Protection

Next Update--PCard/Under Protection

Postby snowus » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:31 pm

I would like to see a Limit on the number of Pillar Hits ( maybe 5-10 Max) you can do per day when ( You have been put under Protection or are on a Peace Card)

Why should a member be allowed to hit a Pillar anytime they have AP and are under Protection or playing on a Peace Card with no recourse from the defending Glaxies?

There should be more of a Penalty instead of the Free Roll they are on when in Protection/Peace Card.

Being on a Peace Card doesnt allow for PVP ( other then in P/n) it should also limit the number of hits that a member can do while being put under Protection or on a Peace Card.

That is the Penalty for PVP. Now a limit on Pillar Hits should be included which also take away the Coupons they receive.

Its 1 thing to use a PCard here and there when doing Chapter War etc its a totally different when you play this game 24/7 365 days a year under a Peace Card.

It might slow down some of the number of members that always play this game 24/7 365 days a year under PCard and actually might make them play this game more like it was designed to be played.

I understand a Peace Card /Put Under Protection does help newer members when they are 1st starting out and learning more of the in and outs of game.

That being said more established members that know how to play should be penalized other then the (no PVP other then in P/N)

They cant gain PVP Resources there should also be a limit on Coupons they can get as well while being Protected.

Just my.02$
snowus

Re: Next Update--PCard/Under Protection

Postby Gizmet » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:15 pm

for peace card, maybe. Under protection seems unfair since there's not much you can do to avoid going under protection. And with that it'd be easy for a few overpowered players to drop power and keep attacking main damagers in another galaxy so they're constantly under prot and can't hit pillar significant number of times.
And really, who cares how much players with peace card can hit pillar? Just 'cause they don't play the game how you do doesn't mean they're playing it wrong.
just my 1000 lire
"It's not whether you win or lose. It's how much trash you talk while you play the game."
Gizmet

Postby ryuk227 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:33 am

Sounds like Snow is mad that he can't farm people that destroy his pillar. Peace cards care part of it and when I know I get attacked 9 times a day, 3 by you pio and knightnick why wouldn't I take advantage?

ryuk227

Postby snowus » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:55 am

ryuk227 wrote:Sounds like Snow is mad that he can't farm people that destroy his pillar. Peace cards care part of it and when I know I get attacked 9 times a day, 3 by you pio and knightnick why wouldn't I take advantage?

LOL dont flatter yourself this was just a general observation and not directed at anyone individual.

BTW that damage was what accumulated over what a 4-5 day period .
snowus

Postby Piotrek » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:01 pm

He he he, anyway Admin dont read this forum anymore.
Piotrek

Postby ryuk227 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:09 am

Oh my post was just to annoy Snow, not for any admin, and it was over 2 days, maybe 3. and if you go back and read I said you can't farm "people" that are hitting your pillar, I didn't specify any one person I just used myself as an example.
ryuk227

Postby Relevant Wing » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:02 am

ryuk227 wrote:Oh my post was just to annoy Snow, not for any admin, and it was over 2 days, maybe 3. and if you go back and read I said you can't farm "people" that are hitting your pillar, I didn't specify any one person I just used myself as an example.

Now if only you could pull a real target..... :lol:
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby ryuk227 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:26 am

Relevant Wing wrote:Now if only you could pull a real target..... :lol:

All my damage comes from sasuke. maybe tell him to power down or something.
ryuk227

Postby Relevant Wing » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:28 am

No surprise there
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby ryuk227 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:13 am

I tried to warn him before but he still stays. Not my fault. :lol:
ryuk227

Next

Return to General Discussions