WoH Arena

WoH Arena

Postby Thomas » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:15 pm

Why are you limiting the FB group on collaboration alt play in arena. There are not enough players on the FB server to make such a limitation. Also by blocking the method that was used before you are limiting players from actually playing and working together.

There are not enough players to actually have a decent Arena any more. Regardless if you do find someone you will most likely fight them a bunch of times in which case it will look like a collaboration. Even Kong has trouble finding fights most of the time and their population is probably 10x ours if not more.

If you want to fix it and fix it the right way then create some kind of AI for us to fight so people can ACTUALLY rank in this mini game you have failed to update accordingly.

No one was going above the 20 fights for the collaboration, so if someone WANTED to hold 1st place competitively they easily could have done so.

Issues with Alt use before was due to people purely using Alts to increase their score above others who got scores correctly, aka cheating. Which was not done here(intentionally, there were a few accidents)
Thomas

Re: WoH Arena

Postby Relevant Wing » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 pm

Yeah you can sit in that que for hours and not have anyone come in.
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Piotrek » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:32 pm

For arena players should be a NPC (computer like in pirates) match after about 10min waiting for anyone active there. That would be fair to everyone. Every 10 mins of waiting, appear opponent (computer) and u fight against him for some poinst or bagdes or prizes. Same with 2v2 and 3v3 (that is the hardest to get). I don't care about arena, it is not needed for me at least, but for people (mostly weaker players), that would be a big help to get better gear and can do harder raids later and get from them some usefull resources to getting stronger etc.
Piotrek

Postby Dark2Elf » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:55 pm

Because someone complained about me in arena, now PM deleted my alts and made this new rule. I did try to explain this to them but I couldn't make them understand.

The funny thing is, this only happened after I started kicking a few people in g20 for playing with excessive power and refusing to use fighters. Even after numerous warnings and the simple fact that g20 is open for anyone to rejoin if they support the galaxy.
Dark2Elf

Return to General Discussions