Suggestion

Suggestion

Postby Zhao » Thu May 10, 2012 8:14 am

This is all suggestion until now :

1. Pillar
  • Pillar's hp bar on the galaxy page
    Reason : It's inconvenient to enter the pillar page and then click the pillar to check guild's pillar health points.
    To encourage donation when pillar hp is fallen.
  • Pillar's damage rank list for each guild (Thomas)

2.Ships
Auto increasing / decreasing ships when we changed com equipments,
reason :
1. its uncomfortable to increasing / decreasing manually
2. You may getting attacked when you lost your power when you re changing equipments

3. Build Button
Current Build button is pretty useless, if it possible, please changed it to upgrade history.
e.g. : Control Center lv 18, 11:00 AM 07 May 2012.
reason :
1. The history log would be nice, but actually i am feeling uncomfortable when i log in and hear the *clink sound,
and dunno what upgrade thats finished
, had to check it on the task bar on CC (sometimes i need time to figured it out).
2. Current Build button is pretty useless, you didn't need to enter some buildings frequently
(ex : collect button works for all resources building).

Alternative :
Upgrading notes on the task bar didn't just disappear after finished upgrading, it flashing instead (flashing like new mail).
*Would be nice if applied to tavern too, when the counter is maxed.

4. Ability to sort upgrading Time (descending) on Control Center's Task bar.

5. Mall
Bramble Thorn wrote:To change the grid from x3 to x4. that way on the equipment tab you can see all 12 hourly offerings at once and not have to scroll down to see the last 3 hand items every time. You already have to click mall, and then the Equipment tab every time.

6. Galaxy and Character
PieDaDDY wrote:1. A Galaxy page for members where we can post rules or notices on one fixed page, perhaps in the Message board you can have one page just for a notice. The chatbox message and the Galaxy tab is just not enough.

2. A Guild equipment donation area. Perhaps you can limit donations to not include purple gold purchased items

3. The ability to change your name at least once for free. I dont know why during the signup process it took my first name but id never use my real first name to play a game.

7. Hero (BrambleThorn) GRANTED
Hero's experience bar in number format. e.g. exp 12,000/800,000
Last edited by Zhao on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zhao

Re: Suggestion

Postby Zhao » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:42 am

8. Gems (raid)
Increase the chance for missing gem fragment system (like map fragments) or at least the ability to trade gem fragment number.
note : Can't be synthesized because missing a number.
Zhao

Postby Thomas » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:33 pm

More clarification, A Guild member tab in the Pillar ranking page that would only show guild members and their damage.

Also another suggestion I just thought of, When in Army screen could you add hover text over the equiped ship on a hero that will show its stats(while being equiped) even includeing the defense please. It would make it so much easier to figure out things.
Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Another one. Please allow us to change leadership during a Pillar raid. I hate it when I run out of AP but others can still go and they have to try and reinvite everyone again. It'd just be much easier to switch leadership and continue with the raids.
Thomas

Postby _jack_ » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:52 pm

For summoner raids can the invite tab include #number of prizes remaining

It would be good to mainly invite friends that haven't had their 5 prizes for the day
_jack_

Return to General Discussions