Pillar raid Min. Dmg Requirement Patch

Pillar raid Min. Dmg Requirement Patch

Postby Zhao » Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Code: Select all
Current patch that removes the minimum damage required of 1 Million damage discourage some Galaxy to attacking the pillar.

Never mind guys, do as you please ;) Have fun :)

example

Should increasing the minimum damage required than decreasing it (or remove it, Dev).
Minimum of 3.5 Mil damage is reasonable, i think.
Last edited by Zhao on Sat May 12, 2012 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zhao

Re: Pillar raid Min. Dmg Requirement Patch

Postby Misty » Sat May 12, 2012 4:40 am

I agree that there should be a minimum damage requirement, but some of the lower galaxies struggled to even meet the 1 mil requirement, so increasing it would also probably discourage the other galaxies from attacking pillars. Perhaps the minimum damage requirement could be based on power level of the galaxy.
Misty

Postby Zhao » Sat May 12, 2012 4:44 am

I see, but it feels not right with only 3 galaxy that working and another getting the coupons.
The minimum damage requirement based on power level of the galaxy would be nice then :)
Zhao

Postby Bramble Thorn » Sat May 12, 2012 7:09 am

Um, no.
Your "Solutions" would make any problem worse.

There are starting to be more guilds that can attack pillars than there can be coupon rewards. Right now there are nine Pillar guilds. Minus the guild holding the pillar, there are 8 guilds to attack it. And seven rewards.

Someone is going home emptyhanded. So anyone getting points is not going for 1,000,000 points, they are going for more then the guild below them in rankings.

And even if they get 300 coupons for one damage, or hypothetically even 1,500 coupons for one damage, they are not getting the coupons for free. Every guild came together to pool 51 Million ore to have a chance to play at the big table. That should be enough.

If you feel the other guilds are not putting in enough damage to the pillar compared to your damage to deserve coupons, you are free to stop attacking it. A few days where those guilds that have a ranking but no coupons because the pillar has not gone down might send a message.

But the damage need to rank will go up as more guilds enter the pillar arena. To gain coupons you will have to be better then not just one guild, but two or three or four.
Last edited by Bramble Thorn on Sat May 12, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bramble Thorn

Postby Zhao » Sat May 12, 2012 8:36 am

Code: Select all
We know that to make that +10Mil damage is not easy, right.
The coupons is a part of this game, i don't mind you guys get it too.
but do more "reasonable" damage on it. I want the coupons, that's why i am attacking it.
No gain without pain. The whole galaxy try to take it down.
When the min requirement is 1 Mil another galaxy can do it, but now ?
And i posted this message before G63 getting the lv 3 base building, we will see then.  :)

Edit : Never mind guys, do as you please ;)
Zhao

Return to General Discussions