Apology to G73[Dragons] members

Apology to G73[Dragons] members

Postby Onslayde » Fri May 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Me and my members would like to apologize to anyone getting farmed without knowing why. G73 leader John threatened G62[Jade Legion] and declared hostility first. He wouldn't reason and didn't change the hostility within 24 hours. So I gave him the war that he wanted. To G73 members I suggest you find a new leader or a new galaxy. John bit off more than he could chew and provoked what he couldn't handle with his idle threats.

Again, me and my members of G62 want to apologize to any members of G73 that are being farmed because of their immature leader, John.

-Onslayde
"Those souls, who suffer their rightenous, will know their eternal inheritance"
Onslayde

Re: Apology to G73[Dragons] members

Postby Zhao » Fri May 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Though they set hostile to G62, if your current diplomacy is neutral then G62 is neutral to them,
unless you change your diplomacy to hostile (result into war).
The difference is the resource gained from the battle.
This is common in the game to set the diplomacy to farming each other.
Zhao

Postby Onslayde » Fri May 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Oh I'm aware. I wanted to avoid war, but he wanted it so we've turned away from the Phantom Nebula to farm them until he switches it off. The 100%+ resources are doing us wonders. I just don't want members in G73 to think we randomly decided to attack them since I've talked to a few who had no idea there was a war going on. I'm suprised though a majority of their top members are green/blue heroes with war as low as 6, all command, so it's extremely easy farm.
Onslayde

Postby Bramble Thorn » Sat May 12, 2012 1:29 am

If you have any members they can beat all can come out ahead. I would accept being driven into protection everyday if it gave me plenty of hostile and war targets.
Bramble Thorn

Postby Onslayde » Sat May 12, 2012 2:52 am

It's one sided as far as I can tell. The resource gain is so unreal *_* I love it lolz this will help us get base level 3 in no time so we can join in the fun on pillar wars ;P
Onslayde

Postby Mike_Valle » Sat May 12, 2012 10:43 am

Onslayde wrote:It's one sided as far as I can tell. The resource gain is so unreal *_* I love it lolz this will help us get base level 3 in no time so we can join in the fun on pillar wars ;P

Congrats on entering War! The game is just beginning for you guys! See you in the pillar fun soon!
Mike_Valle

Postby travis_swanson_54 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:30 am

Onslayde wrote:Me and my members would like to apologize to anyone getting farmed without knowing why. G73 leader John threatened G62[Jade Legion] and declared hostility first. He wouldn't reason and didn't change the hostility within 24 hours. So I gave him the war that he wanted. To G73 members I suggest you find a new leader or a new galaxy. John bit off more than he could chew and provoked what he couldn't handle with his idle threats.

Again, me and my members of G62 want to apologize to any members of G73 that are being farmed because of their immature leader, John.

-Onslayde

As a member of G73 no need to apologize.
travis_swanson_54

Postby travis_swanson_54 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:41 am

As a member of G73 no need to apologize.[/quote]

It's just a game :D
travis_swanson_54

Return to General Discussions