I now declare pillar wars OVER.

I now declare pillar wars OVER.

Postby Kalon » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:19 am

If you're in an active galaxy...once you have a pillar, you'll never lose it now.

Let's do some math, shall we?

50 members in a galaxy.
You can do 5 Hero Wars battles a day with rewards. So, that's 250 rewards a day. Now, 10% chance for a pillar crystal. Therefore, that's 25 crystals per day on average for an active galaxy. They heal for 5 million each. That's 25m*5. 125 million points of healing per day, per pillar.

If/when a pillar ever falls...a weaker galaxy will get it. They'll have stored up crystals for when it's their turn. They'll easily be able to get to 100m. Then, during that protection, they gained an extra...say 75 million points, since they're a weaker galaxy. BUT, they haven't had a pillar in 2 days let's say....so that's 150 million points, because of saving for 2 days. So essentially weaker galaxies may have 250m pillars and stronger galaxies will be healing constantly to maintain an equilibrium.

Love the idea...but 5m is WAY too much for this server. Maybe not Kongregate, but Facebook? Hoo boy...am I glad I'm in a top 3 galaxy. But coupons will now be from using gems, not from falling pillars...
Kalon

Re: I now declare pillar wars OVER.

Postby Lotak » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:23 pm

I agree but I'm fairly certain they are going to change it very soon. Maybe 1M health, or possibly 500k. 5M / crystal is WAY too much.
Lotak

Postby Relevant Wing » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Agreed there are two at 100mil already
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Mike_Valle » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:45 pm

I hope the Admin fix this. They need to make the super rare (like 1% or less) or reduce the amount down to 500k or even less. If nothing changes with the pink crystal then pillar raids will disappear from the game and the 7 galaxies who have a pillar will never lose theirs and the other lvl3 galaxies are stuck without a pillar.

Hope this gets changed really soon.

~~Mike
Mike_Valle

Postby Darth » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 am

this will change when Galaxy get stronger and stronger.... and the 15 day drain on stats on a pillar will also make that up,

think about it, if you have 10 or so members that can solo a pillar and do 700k - 1m+ a hit, then a pillar will fall still they will just be up a bit longer, and that is fien as some galaxy like g63, g1, g72, and a few others only last 2-3 hours at times after piller protection is over.

i think lower the heal amount of a pink pilar gem is only a temp fix, as in about 1-2 months it will not mater much as players get stronger with the adding of head gear and 5 more lvls on heros
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby admin » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:27 am

The pillar crystal repair amount is bit too high as we didn’t expect so many players will be actively using up all their prize drawings each day. We are going to lower the repair amount of the crystal to 2M for now and adjust it further as needed. We will also increase the average deck strength of the last two planet’s pirates so the experience reward won’t be too lucrative compared to coupon/exp rewards of attacking pillars.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Zhao » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:01 am

Thanks for your effort :)
Zhao

Postby Lotak » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:30 am

admin wrote:The pillar crystal repair amount is bit too high as we didn’t expect so many players will be actively using up all their prize drawings each day. We are going to lower the repair amount of the crystal to 2M for now and adjust it further as needed. We will also increase the average deck strength of the last two planet’s pirates so the experience reward won’t be too lucrative compared to coupon/exp rewards of attacking pillars.

The exp for planets 1-3 are all 100k with planet 4 at 500k. This is strange.
Planet 1 and 2 should have the same exp at 100k, but planet 3 should give more exp (say 300k) as its much more difficult than planet 2 but not as hard as planet 4.
Lotak

Return to General Discussions