new arena

new arena

Postby Aristotle » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Hey, been playing new arena. wondering how fireballs can hit some heros and only do one damage. never seen that before. then other times, i get hit with fireballs for 8 damage. Also, have a concern about the matchups. there needs to be a limit to how many heros a person can take into battle. many of us dont buy 20 heros and it's not fair to allow others to battle us with 20 or more heros when we only have the standard 8 heros. This needs to be changed if you want a real and fair arena competition. bc the way it is now, it is no competition at all, only who can spend the most on buying tons of heros. that is not strategy, just greed. so, give us a fair battle ground or take away this monstrosity you can arena. thanks.
Aristotle

Re: new arena

Postby Pelodius » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:44 am

I just tried the arena and it pitted me against someone with 23 cards and I only have 12, How is that fair, there is no way I could win against that so whats the point?
Pelodius

Postby Thomas » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 am

So how do you win Summoner battles?? The Summoner usually has a ton more cards then your group combined, And about 75% of the time the Summoner is defeated before all his cards are used. Its called stragey(and luck of the cards). We could have 100 cards but we still only draw 1 card at a time
Thomas

Postby Talon Lake » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Thomas wrote:So how do you win Summoner battles?? The Summoner usually has a ton more cards then your group combined, And about 75% of the time the Summoner is defeated before all his cards are used. Its called stragey(and luck of the cards). We could have 100 cards but we still only draw 1 card at a time

Yes, but the strong people also usually have all purple heroes added in, making it that much harder.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Thomas » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:12 am

Have you looked at summoner's cards?? They are all Purple in Hard, and quite alot are purple in Normal. Also if you decide to try and use the fact that they are dino's so its different, Well then the Pirates tend to have more cards if you fight the harder ones. Theres plenty of people in my Galaxy that have just the basic amount of heroes/skills that actually fights the 5th planet and wins(Not always but still does).
Thomas

Postby Zhao » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Summoner raid have some weakness :
1. Only 3 type of dino (max damage is 5 on red dino, all dino attack is physical)
2. Limited skill, only heavy armor and poison
3. simple strategy (skill always attack the farthest)
Cant compared to players ...
Zhao

Postby Thomas » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:39 pm

And as my post clearly states, If you try to use the fact summoner is completely different. Then I also included that Pirate battles are just like Players as in having same chars and having purples as well. So no difference there.
Thomas

Return to General Discussions