Crafting Cards.

Crafting Cards.

Postby Reever » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:22 pm

I have enough gems to craft a Blue or green skill card, but after I click on Blue or White, the craft button goes Grey, meaning I can't craft that Item, I have crafted one card a long time ago and I can't remember what I did. I have 2 sniper cards White and Blue and 2 other Whites, Punch and Hellfire. Can anyone tell me how to upgrade my cards? Do I need to destroy the lower level (White) ones first? How do I do that? thanks for any help!
Reever

Re: Crafting Cards.

Postby Zhao » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:11 pm

You need certain amount of gems to crafting cards, then when you craft then, the previous cards will be gone.
Example : you need 400 yellow, 200 green gems and 2 white cards to craft a green card.
You will need to make another 2 white cards and having enough gems to craft another green card.
same goes with blue and purple card.
8 white cards would make 4 green. 4 green makes 2 blue. Then 2 blue would be a purple card.
Zhao

Postby Reever » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:17 am

Yeah I know about needing Gems to craft, sorry I should have stated I have enough gems to craft up to Blue level. I have Y=2830, G=1170, B=7 and P=2. But I still can't make any new ones, I HAVE crafted before I made a Green level sniper, so now I have 2 sniper 1 White 1 Green and a White level punch and Hell fire.
Reever

Postby Reever » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:24 am

Zhao wrote:You need certain amount of gems to crafting cards, then when you craft then, the previous cards will be gone.
Example : you need 400 yellow, 200 green gems and 2 white cards to craft a green card.
You will need to make another 2 white cards and having enough gems to craft another green card.
same goes with blue and purple card.
8 white cards would make 4 green. 4 green makes 2 blue. Then 2 blue would be a purple card.

Zhao, thanks for the info, I knew I was forgetting something and I re-read your post^ and noticed the part I've highlighted!! Sorry I should have: A. Remembered about needing 2 to make 1. and B. Read your entire post properly. Thanks mate!
Reever

Return to General Discussions