New Arena rules/suggestions

Re: New Arena rules/suggestions

Postby Zhao » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:20 am

CaptainMarvin wrote:Yes interpret each of my lines to your own.

You makes wrong accusation and based on your assumption, all my argument are based on fact.

Ah I need to remind myself that I'm talking the admin and not to you.

No one told you to reply each of my post. I am replying Mike, then you came.

You are just here to block our claims of abuse in arena because you're one of the benefactor.

Mike mention G9 on his post, i am G9 member.

But there is proof, of logs which can be exacted in there database and it will speak of the truth and if you really have nothing to hide let them make their investigation.

Let's admin decide then. Along with players whos using multiple accounts for their benefit, new galaxy system behind character name really helpful to identify them, i can make the list. No more abuser on the arena.

Really now? I got myself rank 119 and still got a green armor which the prize for 6-30. Ah yes they rank, but their didn't qualify. Less people even try.
And I already explained what happened and why I choose to rank down myself. I'm not so fond repeating myself.

Kay, i will notice this one, you re losing your points in the battle then when you cant win, you lowering your ranks and didnt getting purple crystal, then you complain about the system abuse. And yet you re intentionally surrendering in the arena. End of my line. Admin can decide from now.
Zhao

Postby CaptainMarvin » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:21 am

So lemme get back from my standing point.
* 3 members of galaxy 9 which dominated for arena 1v1 rank 1- 3 for the last 5 weeks, all have respective 60 to 100 wins but have low amount of points.
* Now other members of your galaxy got themselves in ranking which I haven't seen until now or even play against with got squeezed in last hour.
* How many points have they given out by deliberately losing in arena?
* Yes they are very active, active enough to win points then give them to their other members to get in ranks.
* 60 to 100 fights? I get like 2,500 at least but having 80% to 100% percentage like they display on last week events I'm sure they give plenty.
* So how many other players got out rank in arena deserving of those reward who played fair against you? I'm not speaking only for myself here.
Matching between galaxy members must be limited and abuse must be stop.
CaptainMarvin

Postby Thomas » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:15 am

No, he didnt tell me why he is quit playing, it's your accusation again to blame G9. What 6k power do in the arena.
You're forcing your argument, eh. Let me give you hint, bigger deck strength doesn't mean you can battle effectively.
He's failed to be 1st ranks for 2 times, abused ? not.
He is losing his points in the battle

His statement wasn't an accusation to blame G9. It is true 6k Card str is weak in Arena, The same could be said about those who had high card str before I started getting a high card str. But thats all I'm saying on that. There is no point in argueing with someone who is gonna defend what they are doing, Its a needless/wasteless arguement. And of course its the smart move to defend it, Not sure why someone wouldn't. Which is why having an admin check logs is the only solution(and hoping they can see what is or is not going on(Or even maybe par take in arena/ranks a week))
Thomas

Postby Mike_Valle » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Look... I know how strong G9 is, and i dont expect to be in the top 5 anytime soon till i upgrade my cards/get rid of my blues for purples. BUT there have been members in g9 that no way would be top 5 (or even top 10) without help. If the same 5 people from g9 (cause i believe 5 of the top 7 in the game are g9) win every time, then they win, they deserve it then they can take it.

But when the BEST player in arena is down to under 900 points, then back to 1100 then back down to under 1k... Then u know stuff is fishy.

I by all means didn't want trouble. I just want the dev's to fix some of the flaws in the arena. If people are against that cause they are abusing the system then let them be mad at me for suggesting this.

~~Mike
Mike_Valle

Postby Steve » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:37 pm

I think the key is to get more ppl playing. Often, I find no one in the arena & when I do, too often, I find a fellow G9 member. As one of the stronger members, I don't like to beat up on clearly weaker galaxymates. There are others in my galaxy as well that feel the same way. I haven't qualified in the past several weeks but this past week I did & the 1st week I did as well. Since the pairing is "blind," you never know who you match up with..

So, let's honor the amendment Mike made & look for improvements-
It would be cool if you the Arena console had an "In Queue/ In Battle" indicator.. That way if a player opened up the WoH screen they'd know 5 ppl are online & playing 1v1 right now..
Luthien
Steve

Postby Kalon » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:40 pm

I think 1v1 should be 1v1...mono y mono and whoever is the best is the best.

We want true championships, not those who are just willing to let others take the fall for them.

I think people should earn it themselves, not have it handed to them.

Others just like being in the bigger better gang and like to tag along and let others do the work for them and just take the prizes.

We're just hoping the devs shift it a bit so it's more a focus on people fighting their own fights, not having big brother do it for them.
Kalon

Postby Talon Lake » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:21 pm

To throw in what I think, Purposely losing to a fellow member to boost their score isn't teamwork, it is cheating.

Ontop of this, I will throw out names because it pisses me off that it is happening.

It is clear Grinlok boosts Thanh, Grin comes in 1400s no problem when he wants the piece, but he already possesses it and thanh doesn't, He comes in under 1k and she will win. Its obvious, Sure Thanh could get first if she put in the effort, no problem. But why is it she should also get an extra boost to make it take little effort?

Some clear rules/consequences should be put in for the arena, And perhaps some limitations for same target fights over one arena period. It could also use some extra watch to see what's happening exactly. Fixing it will stop any arguments over this.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Darth » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:14 am

ok i have ignored this long enough...

I only just started to enter the arena, as it true is very time consuming and that is not some thing i have a lot excess (ie time) 1st full weak I did the arena I was messing around with a deck form 8 -12 cards and did ok... taking notes and what not on how to improve my deck and so forth. now last go around i placed 3rd or 4th (do not really care) as still tweaking my deck.

I also teach others and help others in my galaxy when we do face each other in game chat or facebook what ever the case maybe at the time... i also try out my deck on them to find bugs in it to ans will lose if I tweak it wrong. this is called team work even thou its a 1v1 there is no reason to not help them by giving my advise to them to improve there deck. IF that is cheating then so be it i'm a cheat, but i say its called helping to improve my Galaxies chances of taking all top 5 slots..

Now if G9 is abuse this system then let the devs handle till then there is not a point in bickering over it... Now Zhao please stop this its not worth the the time and energy to fight with them, as they have there view and there is not a thing you or any one other person can say other then a Dev (admin) to get them to stop.
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Thomas » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:28 am

Thanks for repeating exactly what I said earlier about there being no point Yom. Also the points you were suggesting are not what was being refered to in this whole topic. Talons post basicly hit on what this topic was about. Not about you Yom fighting a couple of times and teaching others outside of the game how to play. Please make sure your aware of whats being said before posting something that makes it seem like this topic is about something completely different. Basicly this is the scenerio to clear it up for you(And no this does not just happen a few times for the sake of people testing thier cards)

Keep in mind Player A and Player B are guildies/friends, also Player A and Player B are NOT just Grin and Thanh(It's actually expanded)

Player A fights alot to get points, Player A then loses to Player B to give Player B tons of points. Rinse and Repeat. So if some other player is striving for 1st or even 5th place, He has to win battles that are 80% of the time only going to give him 2 points and risks the chance of losing(for whatever reason), But Player B gets to fight Player A and get 10 points(or so) a time and risks no loses against Player A, So the chance of losing points decreases(Yes I know its random who you fight thats why I said decreases not disappears). So in more laman terms Player C is some random person

Player A 1300 Points
Player B 1500 Points
Player C 1500 Points

Player B ques in to fight Player A, Player A surrenders.

Player A 1290
Player B 1510
Player C 1500

Player C ques in to fight, Random fight, Player C wins.

Player A 1290
Player B 1510
Player C 1502

This continues, Also don't forget since Player A is surrendering they are easily able to do a ton of battles before C gets to even catch up. Yes Player A and Player B do some legit battles, But theres plenty of non legit battles going on as well. And yes I know the points might be off some with the gain and minus but that difference is just to make it clear and to tell that it adds up quickly.

That there is an abuse of the system, I wouldn't call it cheating because cheating is alittle different. It's obvious whats going on when one of these Players drops 200 or more points and the other player gets boosted up in ranks at the same time. I've even seen Thanh go down to 900 score from around 1300, Then hours later her score is riseing up again(Sorry but theres no way that she lost that many fights legitly), So she wasn't de-ranking just to get a different prize.

Also don't use Marvins example against him, These are 2 completely different things, He didn't just surrender to 1 person, He didn't intentionaly boost 1 person up to de-rank specific people, He de-ranked himself to get himself a better item. where-as with the other scernio they are intentionaly losing to make the other in higher rankings and to kick legit ranking players out of ranks.

*Get this straight, No where have I said all of G9 does this, No where have I said Grin/Thanh are weak, No where have I said they only fight each other, etc(Please read before responding needlessly and inaccuratly)
Thomas

Postby Darth » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:02 pm

my comment was not at you Thomas it was to Mike, marv, talon and Zhao, so before trying to belittle some one get your facts straight as i did read what was said nor did I disagree or counter you at all so stop acting like a "pissant know it all" and read what I typed.

my point was clear let the Dev deal with and that it, that is there job after all... all this moaning and crying is so kiddish its a game plain and simple if you do not like then stop playing...

Darth wrote:Now if G9 is abuse this system then let the devs handle till then there is not a point in bickering over it... Now Zhao please stop this its not worth the the time and energy to fight with them, as they have there view and there is not a thing you or any one other person can say other then a Dev (admin) to get them to stop.

my point still stands, if you do not like what I have type then close you eyes or do not look.. There is no point in bickering as its a waste of time and energy you all have made a point now drop it and let the dev do there job if there is something so be it there is not then deal with it.

*edit*
I will not reply to this topic again as its pointless as some here wish to start thing... and it not worth it to me.
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions