Human Being and a Real Hero

Human Being and a Real Hero

Postby Zhao » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:04 am

Ladies and gentlemen,
This is Zhao, whispering from the deep blue sea into the moon, where's human live in between.

Zhao like to playing game.
But now this game having few players with many dramas in it.
Let him shows you what the meaning of it :
A game is structured playing, usually undertaken for enjoyment and sometimes used as an educational tool.
Games are distinct from work, which is usually carried out for remuneration, and from art, which is more often an expression of aesthetic or ideological elements.
Drama is the specific mode of fiction represented in performance (Elam, 1980).
Internet drama take place in internet interactions between people that would never happen in real life or real person-to-person interaction.
This wouldn't happen and no one would give a shit (urbandictionary.com).

We knows that everyone wants to be the winner.
Human compete each others, but not all of them would win.
When the desire is bigger than their capability to win, bad things happened.
Anger, jealous and regrets occupied our mind.
Then the dark though coming from the inside, is there's another way to beat them ?
I need to satisfy myself.
Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument. Propaganda is usually repeated and dispersed over a wide variety of media in order to create the chosen result in audience attitudes.
It's natural to be happy if we're winning, but it takes honor to admit our weakness.

Let's have a reflection about what happened :
1 It's hard to admit defeat
2 Not all players spent money to play a game
3 We're unique, no ne is same like the others, their power too.o
4 Everyone wants to win but there is not enough place for all people
5 There is a winner, there is a hater and people who can admit their weakness

Time World
Genin having some heavy hitter themselves, damn you. I miss you Arsen and Stebbie.
G ** Merging with G3* and G4* hoping for more power. Having some heavyhitter, love you guys (except some haters).
G sev*n is cool
G tw* is cool too
G twenty*f*ve* is not cool, not a hottie either. dunno.
Everyone having their own strategy on this ship battle game. However, a galaxy is having more strong and active members than the others.
Some hate them, some cool guys didn't hate them. Genin didnt use hack or violate the ToS anyway.

See your reflection in the mirror.
Am i different ?

War of Heroes
This one, ah, so fun to play (no, i am not talking about the arena yet), but players with few heroes slots are doomed here.
The Arena
This is a place when gladiators, monsters and pawns fight each others.
Gladiators are honorable soldiers that playing for fun (this is a game anyway), despite of their strength (their main account).
Monsters are Gladiators, but stronger, they eat all fighters on the arena. Zhao is God. But not all of them are honorable, some of them using pawns (multiple weak accounts) for their benefit.
Some of them are working together to gain victory :
- Some called this is a teamwork
- Some who did this too but still cant win called this is cheating or abusing (abusing what ? oh game system)
- Some who have thought that's This is cheating / abuse (Nah, this is dev's job to define the abuse, make a game dictionary maybe ?).

Now let's see what is cheating ?
Cheats may be activated from within the game itself (a cheat code implemented by the original game developers); or created by third-party software (a game trainer) or hardware (a cheat cartridge). They can also be realised by exploiting software bugs.
Note : When people angry, they re using their emotion, not their brain. They will accused. "How to beat the opponent based on my though ?" not fact.

Now we knows that only fews are the real hero, to win as a hero, to lose like a hero.
The others think that they re hero but they're not. Man who's yelling "He is a thief!" while hiding a stolen wallet in his pocket.
In the Era of the darkness, when everyone didn't strong enough to make an enlightment, they need someone who have a power to clash all of the evils and lead players to the right path of the Jedi.
Dev, i summon thee, hee. Show us your light saber :mrgreen:
Last edited by Zhao on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zhao

Re: Human Being and a Real Hero

Postby Mush » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 am

Well Zhao, not sure how this add up or you being in the ocean, well I can say this, I lose like a loser. :)
Mush

Postby Thomas » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:21 pm

1. You really shouldn't go around bashing people(Galaxies), Since you seemed to have had a problem about it before in the arena boosting thread. Nice hypocrisy or either your emiting to being on the loseing side??
"You are just here to block our claims of abuse in arena because you're one of the benefactor.

Mike mention G9 on his post, i am G9 member." remember that comment??

2. Cheating is different then Abuseing the system. Cheating is like giving yourself infinite health, walking through walls, Infinite lives, or automaticly boosting your score by ##(some high number), All changing things in the game. Abusing the system is, Speed hacks, Being able to attack faster then you should by attacking then moving, moving at such a spot you can shoot through the wall(But not always), All things that are capable within the game but are not meant to be used in that way. Also Altnerate accounts are banable these "winners" you so call them are breaking the rules already with that.

Heres a quote about game abuse(Not cheating)
"Gaming the system (also referred to as bending the rules, gaming the rules, playing the system, abusing the system, milking the system, or working the system) can be defined as "[using] the rules and procedures meant to protect a system in order, instead, to manipulate the system for [a] desired outcome".[1]

According to James Rieley, structures in organizations (both explicit and implicit policies and procedures, stated goals, and mental models) drive behaviors that are detrimental to long-term organizational success.[2] For some, 'error...is the essence of "gaming the system", in which a gap in protocol allows for errant practices that lead to unintended results'.[
"
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaming_the_system
The Arena was not intended for people to create multipul accounts to win.

3. By starting a topic like this you are also starting a drama conversation, and an ingnorant one by thinking your so powerful, godlike, hero, etc.
Thomas

Postby Zhao » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Zhao didnt violate TW ToS. He didnt creating multiple accounts to conquer the arena like someone did with TDogg and other accounts.
an ingnorant one by thinking your so powerful, godlike, hero, etc.

No one said i am a hero, i didnt said i am a hero, boo.
Everyone except you knows that i am joking around about mah power, you missed my other posts. Boo.
Zhao

Postby Darth » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:12 am

Zhao its pointless to try to talk to someone that has there mind set a certain why no matter what you say they will twist it to what they want to here

sadly some of these people realize later that all there doing is hating some one do to there own lack of understanding, power, strength or what not but then again not every one thinks with a clear head at soem times and post things out of anger or what not every one does at some point but it take a real honerable person to admit there wrong or say sorry... oh well it is what it is, haters going to hate no matter what is said it human nature for the must part you know with the big green monster know as jealous and his brother the big red nasty know as anger!

(Now I'm not naming names as its not to start any issues so if you think this is talking about you its not! This post is at Zhao so keep bashing comments to yourself its just a general comment and i do not need it taken out of context by some hater)
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Thomas » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:11 am

Zhao wrote:Zhao didnt violate TW ToS. He didnt creating multiple accounts to conquer the arena like someone did with TDogg and other accounts.
an ingnorant one by thinking your so powerful, godlike, hero, etc.

No one said i am a hero, i didnt said i am a hero, boo.
Everyone except you knows that i am joking around about mah power, you missed my other posts. Boo.

1. Hmm where did I say that you violated the TW ToS?? Nope no where, I did not once say YOU created multipul accounts what I said was to re-phrase it so hopefully you'll understand it this way.

In the Boosting thread awhile ago you started an arguement about the fact that not all G9 members were boosting and that Mike should stop useing G9(aka bashing your galaxy) and use the more specific people whom were doing so. But yet on this post you are bashing a whole galaxy just like Mike did. Get the hyprocrisy now??

2. Interesting that now its all of a sudden "other accounts", Shows that you are spreading propaganda.
A. I have only seen this TDogg person a few times in Arena(G9 has encountered him more then myself it seems(So it looks more like one of G9(And no not saying for certian so not propaganda, I really don't know just a guess))).
B. I really don't care if he is banned, And if he is an Alt that is boosting then he should be banned just like a few others.
C. Even more odd since I really haven't participated in WoH Arena since certian abusers are still abusing the system, Kind of odd how I want the abusers gone if that would affect me in a bad way(aka me supposedly having all these alts and boosting myself)
D. If I did have even just 1 alt account to boost with I'd probably pose a bigger threat since I'd be able to copy what certain people did in the past and still do, Tho since I've been gone so long strategies have changed quite a bit. But I would probably have won back when I was doing the Arena.

3. Correct you didn't say you were a hero.

4. Not sure how a certian post isn't refered to anyone in specific since I know the certain persons attitude towards me and has said pretty close those same exact words a dozen times, whom does exactly what they are describeing. Usually when people reflect on others "attitudes" its only a reflection of ones self that they do not want to see.
Thomas

Postby Zhao » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:38 am

Thomas wrote:1. Hmm where did I say that you violated the TW ToS?? Nope no where, I did not once say YOU created multipul accounts what I said was to re-phrase it so hopefully you'll understand it this way.

I didnt say you accused me, i just saying that because some people jealous to some players that frequently winning. :)

In the Boosting thread awhile ago you started an arguement about the fact that not all G9 members were boosting and that Mike should stop useing G9(aka bashing your galaxy) and use the more specific people whom were doing so. But yet on this post you are bashing a whole galaxy just like Mike did. Get the hyprocrisy now??

Which sentence and which galaxy ? sorry, I dont understand, i never mention a galaxy is cheating :roll: .
Note : G9 isnt mine, but when he said G9 he accused me too because i am G9 members and thats why i made a statement on my previous comment, Zhao is not a cheater :)

2. Interesting that now its all of a sudden "other accounts", Shows that you are spreading propaganda.
A. I have only seen this TDogg person a few times in Arena(G9 has encountered him more then myself it seems(So it looks more like one of G9(And no not saying for certian so not propaganda, I really don't know just a guess))).
B. I really don't care if he is banned, And if he is an Alt that is boosting then he should be banned just like a few others.
C. Even more odd since I really haven't participated in WoH Arena since certian abusers are still abusing the system, Kind of odd how I want the abusers gone if that would affect me in a bad way(aka me supposedly having all these alts and boosting myself)
D. If I did have even just 1 alt account to boost with I'd probably pose a bigger threat since I'd be able to copy what certain people did in the past and still do, Tho since I've been gone so long strategies have changed quite a bit. But I would probably have won back when I was doing the Arena.

Nah, if there is a cheater, they will act smarter now and dev didnt have the evidence, so probably they re trying to obscure the evidence, praying that dev will not looking into the past so they can talking like an innocence here :)

Ok, let dev do their job, hmm, i hope all cheaters will be banned, i dont mind playing with fews that are playing fair :lol:
Zhao

Return to General Discussions