Suggestion

Suggestion

Postby Mike_Valle » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:28 pm

I noticed a lot more people slacking in the game and that could be for many reasons. But i was wondering if the next Patch could have this :

In the past i played a game where there was a LOT of team work needed to beat the other teams like this one (although this one is a lot less complicated)
And a way the leader got to keep people playing and staying active was the leader had the ability to give 5 codes out (must be different people) and the codes gave out random prizes out that ranged in value of (im converting to what it would appox be worth here) 10 gold-500gold (the 500 gold one would be very rare, but still that small chance of receiving) So for TW they could be anything from a upgrade book to a purple equip.

It is something that i think will possibly get people more active to not only compete with other galaxies, but also with in there own galaxy.

Thank you for your time

~~Mike (Leader G20)
Mike_Valle

Re: Suggestion

Postby Talon Lake » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:57 am

What type of "cooldown" Did this have. Also would there be a limit to it, like only level 3 galaxy building galaxies.. and the leader cannot themselves claim..
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Mike_Valle » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:06 am

The leader was given 5 codes per month to give away any time to any1 (one per person per month) There was also special things where the leaders did stop to earn their own, but i wanted to start small before i start mentioning all that crap.

not sure what u mean by "cooldown" that it had. But it got people to be pretty active.
The leader i was playing under broke it down to 2 for $ user, 2 for non$ users. and last was overall whoever she thought deserved it/ (normally she did 1 for fighting and 1 for donating in each category) but different leaders gave it out differently. but in the end my team won the game (and sadly had to start all over with a merge with different serve which made me just quit since i didnt want to start over... getting side tracked.

So yea, if used correctly it can def get people to be mre active. hope that answered your question.
Mike_Valle

Postby Talon Lake » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 am

I like the idea, Could fit into the game nicely if implemented, and would give incentive to actually help your galaxy. :)
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Mike_Valle » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Any comments Admin?
Mike_Valle

Return to General Discussions