Diplomacy

Diplomacy

Postby Excellector » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 pm

I believe that there should be more slots for alliance/hostilities. Nobody should have to temporarily stop an alliance just to wage war on another galaxy. Maybe have 3 slots for alliance and 3 different ones for hostilities? This should be an easy fix and help all galaxies on the Facebook TimeWorld. Of course, the alliance slots are of the most importance! Please offer your feedback and suggestions! Please consider this as this will expand the possibilities for alliances and hostilities in Time World.
Excellector

Re: Diplomacy

Postby Mike_Valle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 pm

More Hostiles i would agree with u on. More people to war with = more resources everyone can make. As for being able to friend more places? thats crazy, this is a game of war.
got enough of those.
Mike_Valle

Postby Macadamia » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 am

I have to fully agree with Excellector.
The current limitations currently make it really hard to choose the diplomacy settings that'd suit the most galaxy members...
Macadamia

Postby Shiro » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:57 am

I don't necessarily disagree with you but I think that adding more diplomacy slots would be detrimental to pillars since more people would have motivation to pvp if they earn more res. And you can always change your diplomacy settings to suit the galaxy needs. But on the other note....its hard to find other galaxies that meet the demand of most of the galaxy members since there are very few galaxies who have a high and low range (based on power) of players :/
Shiro

Return to General Discussions