Rarity rates

Re: Rarity rates

Postby Kittipos » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:23 am

I got purple baby tyro ^^
Kittipos

Postby poop » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Well, one thing's for sure - the drop rates have plummeted following the last version release. This is for gems and pets. Dunno what the developers are talking about "more chance of blue and purple pets". I'm not even getting more than 1 white every 15 goes. This is on a stage that I've farmed before for a purple gorilla. It means I will struggle to get the pets which will (hopefully) allow me to finish the last three star dragons (currently I'm on 97%, all 3 stars).
poop

Postby admin » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:13 am

poop wrote:Well, one thing's for sure - the drop rates have plummeted following the last version release. This is for gems and pets. Dunno what the developers are talking about "more chance of blue and purple pets". I'm not even getting more than 1 white every 15 goes. This is on a stage that I've farmed before for a purple gorilla. It means I will struggle to get the pets which will (hopefully) allow me to finish the last three star dragons (currently I'm on 97%, all 3 stars).

Sounds like just a bad luck run. We didn't change the chance of getting gems and pets. We just made the chance of the pet that appears being blue or purple much higher than before.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Talon Lake » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:09 am

I ran 350 energy and got a blue zappie from it all, Though doesn't seem too amazing of bad luck.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Daisy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:16 pm

I've noticed a distinct increase in blues being dropped all around. Definitely a huge plus.
Daisy

Previous

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion