Crystal Usage

Crystal Usage

Postby Talon Lake » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:39 pm

What would you guys suggest crystals to be spent on? I won 50 from the arena session and I'm thinking a Magic Crystal Rock Box for 2 level 150 necklaces, I have 2 pets still using 6 slot magic bells (level 25)
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Re: Crystal Usage

Postby Infernal » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:47 pm

By now I'm not very satisfied with my level 150 necklaces especially not when gems are "rare" for you.
You have to be lucky to get a blue/purple one and at least not a white one but I guess the chances for it are higher than for pets.
I guess later on when we have enough gold and/or the system changes the best necklaces will have 5 slots for gems with +80 attribute points.

So I don't think spending gems on them is worth it now.
If you want me to I'll give you the stats and rarities of some of my necklaces so you can make your own picture about it.
Infernal

Postby Talon Lake » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:57 pm

I found a Ancient Choker thats epic, 9 hp 61 attack 26 defense 4 intellect 2 spirit, 6 slots. Guess I lucked out?
Reborn card and a Golden Sphere I guess! Level 1 blue or purple dragon would be nice
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Postby Talon Lake » Wed May 01, 2013 1:03 am

Found a purple, then realized I needed 3 golden spheres.. Took a screenshot for memory atleast, but one of the blue dragons as an epic would have been great, so much intellect.
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Postby Coolguykev » Sun May 12, 2013 8:42 pm

I don't guess there's any reason to use a reborn card on a white or green anything unless you literally can't find a better one. I've been farming fire dragons for the last week and a half looking for a purple, but can't get it to happen. Any suggestions around getting a higher quality Fire Dragon so I can use the reborn card I bought with crystals?
Coolguykev

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion