Vets question

Vets question

Postby Coolguykev » Tue May 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Just curious, people like infernal -what keeps you coming back? You've been there done that and win the top prize tourney after tourney. Is the game really still that interesting to you? :geek:
Coolguykev

Re: Vets question

Postby Talon Lake » Wed May 08, 2013 1:23 am

Personally, I just like keeping advancing even though its very slow progress, hoping for new interesting updates. I play Playmages other game Time World, It much like this is basically the same thing repeating, but progressing slowly to get stronger and waiting for updates to have more to strive for.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Infernal » Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 am

Since I don't have to invest too much time to keep it that way I'd like to do so.
I can play it while doing other things, e.g. for arena I just have to fix my lineup and press start. Then I either force close Dragon Tear if I want it to be fast or I wait until the match is over.
Infernal

Postby Talon Lake » Thu May 09, 2013 1:44 am

A skip button on arena would be nice.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby J311Y_G0D » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:33 am

Talon Lake wrote:A skip button on arena would be nice.

I kinda understand the no skip button... It's like the first time you fight an enemy in the campaign(sorta)

the first time you fight them you cannot skip the battle, it forces you to pay attention(not really) but doesn't allow you to simply skip it.
J311Y_G0D

Postby Coolguykev » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:35 am

Where is everyone? Seems to be many fewer people climbing arena now. OR maybe the defense buff is making it harder? I hope it's the latter and not the former.
Coolguykev

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion