Help with the story mode

Help with the story mode

Postby Nfkc » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:10 am

Well I been trying to finish the story mode but stuck on fire isle " vampire lord " , I got cannon kong , mica giant , pure lion, three tailed, flaming roarer, bunny zap and rainbow parrot all of them at 150. I see most of u finish the game with purple pet , can u let me know which ones and if possible where to find them , thank u.
Nfkc

Re: Help with the story mode

Postby poop » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi. I completed the story mode without any purples and without all at level 150. However I did evolve all of them almost exactly on the 50 and 100 levels. I've had a quick look at this level. Don't worry about the bottom enemy, just concentrate on the others. Use the enemy cobra to enrage your pets so they do their specials. Use all attack pets. Also use some food to increase attack. Good luck.
poop

Postby Nfkc » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:35 am

Thanks it worked , directed all the power from top to bottom lol. And I finished the story mode , but now stuck with dragons, dam they hard. My pats are white and green :( exept three tailed is purple at 150 , I don't even know how I got it lol, but I keep trying to find purple pats, didnt see none what's so ever, is there a trick to get them or what.
Nfkc

Postby poop » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Purple pets are really rare. It can take days or weeks of farming one enemy just to get a purple. So use a golden ball to make sure you don't miss it! I've never seen a purple dragon. Beating the dragons is hard so you will need better pets. I haven't beaten a super dragon yet.
poop

Postby Nfkc » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:59 am

I beat the baby dragons in each island and can't get farther lol, what pats would u suggest to use to beat the dragons since u already beaten them , cause I'm working on upgrading wind assassin and masked to lv150 ( both are green and a lv100) cause other pats just don't do it, I'm switching all my pats from white to green lol. Try posting on how to bit the super dragon maybe one of the veterans in this game will let us know , cause I would need that info in a month lol.
Nfkc

Postby admin » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:34 am

Congrats Nfkc. The adult dragons will be bit harder to defeat compared to the baby ones. Keep leveling your pets, adjusting line-up/strategy and crafting better necklaces and eventually you will find ways to beat them!
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nfkc » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. Hey admin, why I can't find any purple pats , I have not seen even one since the update , only white and green only ?
Nfkc

Postby admin » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:22 am

Purple pets are rare, you need to patience or luck.
admin
Site Admin

Postby zobby » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:48 pm

I think I might be done with this game for I feel I kinda suck at it. I have 4 at 150 one purple and the other 3 at blue but can't do it. I don't want to spend anymore gems to get the 5th to the last stage and to 150. The other option is to get the jade but I read the only way to get them is to beat the game so I guess I'm stuck
zobby

Postby Guilherme » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Zobby, i beat the last one (Final Showdown) after more than 100 energies with 5 purples pets at lv 150, i suggest you to use a zap/fox/flurry to kill his dragon, them just use pets that have area skills
and the jades, i got the lightning jade after 1000~2000 energy against Gnawl commander, i found a purple parrot before getting the jade, so be patiente
Guilherme

Next

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion