Improvement / Suggestion

Improvement / Suggestion

Postby TomatoGirl » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:00 pm

Here is some of the issue i countered and need to be improved. And also i will include some suggestion to attract more people try to play this game.
For the improvement part :
1. Fighting issue. it's not about the fight method because i don't really know much yet. It's about when the fight taking quite a long time either in story or pvp , let say almost 5 minutes fight (more or less) all pets suddenly stop moving. It doesn't matter which pets we bring during the fight nor which stage of the story. As long as the fight take quite long time to finish pets on both side will stop moving.So the only way to fix it by refreshing the game.

2. Inventory's slot. Some of the same item need to be combined together in one place so we can save some slot for other important stuffs. This excluding items like necklace because every necklace have different slot to embed gems in it. To many slot needed for the same items will make newbies think that they need to buy many slot expansion so this will make slightly bad impression for the game.

3.Formation Power. This is a number shown that represent how much force power for all pets we put in the line up so when people see it in pvp, they will know either they could beat their opponent or not.

Suggestion part :
1.To be honest and in my opinion, this game is fun playing even its a bit time consuming. However i dare say that this game can go further and become popular soon. To attract more people , we know that we need people who playing this game inviting their friends or other people to try. But unfortunately there is no rewards for them if they manage to attract other people to do so. Please thinking to give them some decent rewards like inviting 10 new people playing this game will be rewarded such as gems or pet.
TomatoGirl

Re: Improvement / Suggestion

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi TomatoGirl, thanks for the report and suggestions. Are you playing Dragon Tear on Facebook? After you refreshed the game, were you able to continue the unfinished battle?

Enjoy Playing Dragon Tear,
Playmage Team
pmsupport

Postby TomatoGirl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:34 am

yes..i can finish the battle but item used to assist my pets was wasted..
TomatoGirl

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Hi TomatoGirl, thanks for the information. Could you provide more details as below to help us diagnose the problem?
a. could you please provide your in-game-name and last unlocked stage (e.g. Atlantis,stage 5)
b. were you using the same battle formation when these happened? If yes, please provide your battle formation.
c. what battle food did you always use?
d. when did these happen (always at the first battle/after several battles/when you used a specific battle formation/at a particular stage/after you had performed certain operations)?
Thanks.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion