I WANT RESTART

I WANT RESTART

Postby PABLO » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:59 pm

How i can restart the game in faceboock ( PC)
i delette app, logout face, login, get app again, but i cant delete all progres :(
any can helpme??
PABLO

Re: I WANT RESTART

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Hi PABLO, sorry that the developer who made the facebook version is not in the office today. We are not sure whether the game progress on Facebook can be reset or not. But you can try doing a clean clearing of the browser cache (all of them from the start) and re-enter the game. If it gives you options of NEW GAME and CONTINUE, pick NEW GAME.

Enjoy playing Dragon Tear!
Playmage Team
pmsupport

Postby PABLO » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:06 pm

dont work :(
i have all proggres
i i try login with mi user and now , i cant conect to server :(
it seems to be taking a long time to connect ...... etc :/
PABLO

Postby pmsupport » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:03 am

Hi PABLO, please remove everything after the "?" or just use the following url: https://apps.facebook.com/dragontear/
I will check with the developer tomorrow if and how we can reset the progress.

Playmage Team
pmsupport

Postby PABLO » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:30 am

DONE its work
i remove, cockies, cache, but notihng
so i remove, cockies, cache, restart firefox, remove cockies and cache again, restart pc and chachan... works. i have all progress deleted
tkz x reply and helpme :)
PABLO

Postby pmsupport » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:39 pm

Hi PABLO, I have checked with our developer and he confirmed that Dragon Tear account is bound to your facebook, therefore there is no way to delete progress unless you change a facebook account. He's surprise that you made it. Could you provide more details so that we can see if problems exist? Have you registered with email address and password? Did you do something else? Did the game offer you 2 options or just start over automatically from the tutorial? Which stage did you get to before you start over (e.g. First Map Desert Isle, stage 2)? Thank you.

Playmage Team
pmsupport

Postby PABLO » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:17 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi PABLO, I have checked with our developer and he confirmed that Dragon Tear account is bound to your facebook, therefore there is no way to delete progress unless you change a facebook account. He's surprise that you made it. Could you provide more details so that we can see if problems exist? Have you registered with email address and password? Did you do something else? Did the game offer you 2 options or just start over automatically from the tutorial? Which stage did you get to before you start over (e.g. First Map Desert Isle, stage 2)? Thank you.

Playmage Team

i login my first acc in my second FB
i dont restart, i move mi acc to a new fb,then clear cockies, but i cant restart that first acc ( in the new FB)
i can do this only 1 time x acc, i cant restart mi second acc (in mi main FB)
if i want restart again i need create a 3rd acc x move again mi second acc ( in main FB) right?
PABLO

Postby pmsupport » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:44 am

Hi PABLO, thanks for the clarification.
Yes, there is no way to restart the game without changing facebook account or 'transfer' the account to another facebook account. But you can also enjoy Dragon Tear on iOS & Android devices:
Google Play ----> http://bit.ly/1fveWut
iTunes ----> http://bit.ly/Xi2GXZ

On mobile devices, you only need to reinstall the game to start over.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby PABLO » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:42 am

how many times I can do the transfer from my main Fbook to my secondary Fbook?
only one?
PABLO

Postby PABLO » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:49 am

without restarting can not fix bad decisions
if I want a pet first map was slow to catch it because if I have high level my chance is low
PABLO

Next

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion