3 questions

3 questions

Postby lemming » Mon May 26, 2014 12:09 am

Q1. Where do I find Jades?

all my pets are level 101 to 110 (2 blue, 3 green) (all evolved to level 2) and I haven't been able to find any Jades. I am currently stuck at Gnawl Warrior, those 5 foxes are still too tough for me,

Similarly I hear people talk about something which does a skill reset to level 1, where do I find that ?

Q2. Pets. I have been running just 5 pets, keeping 1 slot free for a drop if something great turns up. Should I have 6 pets which I can use strategically (choose 5 depending on opponent) or keep 5 pets waiting for a good drop.

Q3. Special Attacks. What can I do to influence special attacks and when they happen. E.g. My kong always seems to do his special attack on his second attack (opponent Kongs also seem to do this ) while my bunny Zap seems to wait a long time before his powerful Zap. My opponents bunny Zap's seem to use their magic first.
Is this a green/blue/purple issue ? or is it due to the level of skills? It is too consistant to be a random thing
lemming

Re: 3 questions

Postby mckeebur3 » Sat May 31, 2014 9:26 pm

i haven't found all the battles that you can find the jades..but this is what i have found so far....oh..and it can take many battles to find one...i was lvl 150 for all my pets before i actually found any...Garm..has the earth jade...senior garm has the green jade...elite garm has the silver(lightning i call it)jade..gnawl fighter has blue jade..gnawl warrior has the red jade..haven't found out what the next two has for jades..darkfire and kirby?..can't read my writing..lol..but the skeleton something..has the blue jade also..hope this helps
mckeebur3

Re: 3 questions

Postby lemming » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:54 pm

thanks
lemming

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion