gems from arena

gems from arena

Postby lemming » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:04 am

It seems the strong get stronger, and the weak are left out..

would it be possible if 21-100 get 2 gems, and 101-500 get 1 gem to give developing players a shot of at least some gem? Those players would have to play several months before the gems could be used to buy something..
lemming

Re: gems from arena

Postby Guilherme » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:29 am

i agree with you
the game is getting popular and the arena is getting harder, it would be good to incentive everyone to fight in the arena
Guilherme

Postby Nfkc » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Actually I think it should be 5 gems for 21-100 and 3 gems for 101-500, cause at least with 2 to 3 weeks play players could buy jades or some other things and it would make the game more interesting to see new players come up with new set ups .
Nfkc

Postby Eragon » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:52 pm

I think even a 21-50 reward of 5 gems would be nice. Top 50 is not easy to get, so I think they should be recognized. Then like 51-100 3 gems. 101-300 1 gem. Or something like that
Eragon in Dragon Tear. Finally back after taking a break from Dragon Tear :D
Eragon

Postby badrad » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:47 pm

As a player stuck in 25-35 I would love this. Just started to run into dragon's in the arena and have not finished off the fire area yet. Would be nice to get some gems for extra pet slots or inventory space.
badrad

Postby badrad » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:04 pm

So would like to bring this up again. I would say the top 30 is very competitive. I have done every match this week so far, even being able to be in the top 5 for the first few days. However once day 4 or 5 hit I was sent back to 15-30 range. Getting my attacks done today and ranks 22-28 is a difference of 5 points mabe. I really think top 30 should get some gems otherwise the same top players will get stronger while the rest of the players cannot get into the top 20.
badrad

Postby Nfkc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:06 am

I feel like expressing myself , see the thing is players like graybeard or Spock (same person) created a lot of accounts , when he fight with one account the others have 3 to 4 pets lol, and then he switches them up , so he stays on top cause he never looses , that why the other player can't get in the 1 thru 20 rank cause everyone lost at least one or twice , even I loose , I'm not sure how many accounts u got but I think u should stop cheating and only use your main one lol, let the players who starting up to have some gems to build up. And if u stop cheating graybeard/Spock what ever u name is, I tell u how to defeat blizzard dragon lol.
Nfkc

Postby imgadgetman9 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:55 am

NFKC
You are correct. Graybeard and Spock is same person but I can easily beat myself at a cost of 15000 gold to increase attack by 20%. I do reduce my people sometimes to save my gold. I am doing nothing to cheat, I only battle myself about twice a day. I often only battle you once a day because they tend not to have me battle one person that you usually leave there. When I battle you I can usually win. I win at least 19/20 battles daily on both my teams. Both teams are fairly equal b/c I started about same time. I can give some hints on how to progress in games another time. I will leave as this game is getting monotonous. I have some 60's stones on my player and estimate it will take 109 days to get all 60's. To get to 80's will take 1.6 years assuming I can find enough stones, make 400,000 gold coins and fight all the battles. BTW I have beat all 3rd level dragons with 3 stars but have only been able to kill one super dragon and that was with 20% higher attack(thanks Guilherme). I have only been playing about 6 months so I am not doing too bad. I may give one of my accounts to a family member who plays but is not as well developed as me. Good luck all
imgadgetman9

Postby Eragon » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:20 pm

I mean, imo, if a player takes the time, effort, and money to raise up two accounts, I don't see why you can't switch your people out for ease :/

If he really can beat himself with the 20% atk increase, then, as a player who is trying to get higher stones also, I think it is completely fair to do that to save the 15k per atk:/

Maybe just take a break for 1 week, cuz I lose to both of your accounts xD

In fact, I would love some hints as to how to beat some of the dragons, especially the blizzard. I have trouble with them. I can beat all other dragons (not 3 star of course lol), except him
Eragon in Dragon Tear. Finally back after taking a break from Dragon Tear :D
Eragon

Postby Nfkc » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:35 am

Well , I thought u had more account then two lol, but it's all good. And u probably a millioner by now with all that saving lol, but it's a good way to save gold cause it's never enough. And u only playing six months wow , so did u buy or catch the pets.
Nfkc

Next

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion