Fatal Attack combo

Fatal Attack combo

Postby Guilherme » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Hey, its me again!
Now i wanna know how this combo works
I have a purple Kong and a Purple Mushroom, what is the best stats to increase? Attack stats for both?
Guilherme

Re: Fatal Attack combo

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:33 am

Hi Guilherme, both Kong and Acid Scorpion's active skill are related to their attack attribute as the skill deals physical damage (Acid Scorpion also stuns the opponent). If you don't have a special strategy, you can always follow the recommended primary and secondary attribute.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Guilherme » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Pmsupport, what is the Fatal Combo damage based in?
Is it based in all pets related to the combo attack attribute or its based just in one pet like just Kong or Sphinx or Acid Scorpion attack attribute?
Like in Lava strike, it is based in Kong Attack attribute, not in parrot attack attribute, right?
Guilherme

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi Guilherme, every combo skill is the combination of two or three pets' skills and its effect is associated with all the pets involved. In Lava Strike, the damage is dealt by this part of the combo "deals earth physical damage to one enemy that ignores majority of that enemy's defense attribute", but the first part of the combo will increase the damage as the parrot will "add the attribute of the Flame Essence ally to the acting pets", so the ultimate damage are associated with both Kong and Parrot. The damage of Lava Attack is based on the attack power of the three pets as it's a physical attack.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion