How do you unlock the last four battles in chapter one? :oops:
faerylove

Re: unlocking battles

Postby Guilherme » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:13 pm

you need to complete the missions
Guilherme

Postby faerylove » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:22 pm

which missions though? I have completed all of chapter one with 3 stars for each person and have completed chapter two with mostly 3 stars for those. I have only been playing a couple days and feel really lost. Thanks for replying btw. :)
faerylove

Postby admin » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:37 pm

You need to beat the entire game first to unlock the 4 extra stages for each chapter.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Guilherme » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:26 pm

its a really good game
Don't worry about missions now, try to find purple or blue pets before getting on your adventure
i would recommend you Purr at Elder Treant (Wind palace) , Zap at gold gangster (Metalpolis) , and kong at snake (Desert Isle)
Purr are good with full atk, Zap with full int and kong with full atk
Guilherme

Postby faerylove » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Thanks for the replies. I am glad that I was not messing up my game by not having those battles opening up. :)
I will definitely start looking for those pets that you mentioned. I am really needing some decent pets.
I do have one last question. What do the starts on the pets mean? Is having more stars better than only having one star? Thanks :)
faerylove

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:16 am

Hi faerylove, even if you have unlocked the stages, you can re-fight them many times so as to get the items or pets.

The stars of a pet relate to its rarity. 1 star stands for common, 2 stars uncommon, 3 stars rare, 4 stars Epic. The rarity of a pet or a necklace is also denoted by the color of its name. The color for common grade is white, uncommon green, rare blue and epic purple. So yes, the more stars the better.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby lemming » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:57 am

each fight opens up. You will find you will get stuck and unable to beat the next opponent. Don't worry, keep training your pets and fighting weaker opponents to gain experience.

After you finish the desert isle (like it seems you are) then you can try wind and after wind metopolis

as to which pet, you seem to need different pets at different stages. I wouldn't worry about farming for pets until you get the hang of the game ... you can progress most of the way without farming.

I had a tyro (defensive earth pet) which still serves me well.

Make sure you have enough silver and bronze spheres to be able to catch pets.

I had green pets for quite a while, now i have a mix of blue and purple. (still majority blue)

fight the arena, see how you go against other pets, and look for the behaviour of the pets.

note, once your pet gets to level 50, he needs to be evolved using a sphere, otherwise the pet will end up suboptimal, so your initial pets will all end up suboptimal
lemming

Postby faerylove » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Thank you so much everyone! I think that I am starting to get the hang of the game now. :D
faerylove

Postby faerylove » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:45 pm

I do have another question. You say that the stars on the pets show their rarity but people keep talking about blue and purple pets so I am kind of confused. I have three 3* pets and they all have orange borders around them. I figured this was because they are earth pets. I do have two green necklaces so I can see what people mean by the color showing the rarity on those. Thanks again.
faerylove

Next

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion