pet advice please

pet advice please

Postby lemming » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:14 am

Currently

I have purple foxy level 111, blue foxy level 150 (both at evo 3)
I have purple kong level 150 (evo 3)
I have blue medusa level 150 (evo 2)
I have blue tyro level 150 (evo 2)

I had blue kong level 150 (evo 2) which i used in arena instead of the purple foxy

(the blue foxy took me 2 weeks continuous attacks on darkfire, and 50 other non-purple foxy drops) but then all of a sudden
a purple Fido dropped level 92.

Now, with my pets full , I dropped the blue kong, (he was 1000 hp and 400 attack less than the purple kong) while the Tyro has a lot of HP and defensive capability to take out the first powerful attack from my opponent

I was planning to get a parrot as my defensive oriented pet but now I am confused

I struggle against dragons (especially water) because lack of serious damage capability, and hence the extra foxy, but now I have a purple flaming roarer (lv 92) who will probably need a reset eventually once I can gain gems in the arena ( I have done so just once, and I am probbaly top 30 not top 20 most weeks)

So If I have Kong + Roarer, 2 foxy and medusa, as my future fighting lineup, with tyro in reserve.

I already have the"Fire Disaster" combo scroll, which means I just have to get a zapbot to be able to activate it, but I am not sure whether I should replace the Kong/Medusa/2nd Foxy with the zapbot ?

So. after the ramble, the question.

a) Do you think the Fire Disaster Combination is worth trying to do (does it add the intellect of all 3 pets into the flame or is it the same as the foxy's flame?)
b) if so, would getting rid of 2nd foxy or medusa be the correct move
lemming

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion