what to buy

what to buy

Postby lemming » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:55 pm

I am gaining 10 gems per week usually from fighting in the arena. I am currently just on 21 :) so need to save

94 gems to buy a purple pet and hope I get a dragon ?
3 golden sphere to ensure I can catch dragons ?
reborn pill to reborn one of my existing pet
140 gems for a purple level 135 necklace?
combination scrolls that i don't have yet.

any thoughts? what do you use your gems for (those who consistently finish top 3 in the arena )
lemming

Re: what to buy

Postby badrad » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:45 pm

I think that it depends on what your team is and what gear that you have.
badrad

Postby lemming » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:40 am

I have a nice combination of pets, although my firedragon is only blue. I am looking for a purple dragon as i expect it to be substantially stronger

I have beaten all level 2 dragons 3 stars

I have beaten level 3 earth wind electricity dragons, but level 3 fire dragon only once, and level 3 water dragon never

I have only reborn my purple fox, others have not been reborn yet.

everytime I buy a necklace it is white :( and want to improve my necklaces

I have a theory on how to beat the blizzard dragon, and am hunting the purple pet to improve my combination

I have 4 spare pet slots, and lots of inventory slots free already

So..the question is do I save for a necklace or a random pet
lemming

Postby badrad » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:01 am

I think that I would go with the purple pet, you could get a purple dragon or the pet that you are hunting which could save you considerable time. The necklaces you can semi-farm from the dragon missions though I am having awful luck getting the necklace ingredients. Though did manage to find and capture the purple fire dragon.

Edit- I would also not buy the necklaces directly, I think it may be more efficient on your gems if you buy the ingredients for them. I think the final necklace costs 35 gems and you can make two of the necklace. Just need some luck to get a blue or purple one.
badrad

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion