Earth Dragon mechanics

Earth Dragon mechanics

Postby P3R0 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:03 pm

So i captured an Earth Dragon and it seems like her first spell is Earth physical attack in value of 40% of her defence, that bypasses its regular attack and works independantly, so it wont be affected by food attack modifieirs and will be enhanced by defence food modifiers, but will be increased by alieneye's stone.
And the counter attack is Earth physical attack based on 25% of her attack.

In addition, 2 bugs, when baby Tyro is putting shield, fire disappears for that instance, and when i watch replay, music turns itself on afterwards, although i set it off.
Last edited by P3R0 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mark my words, I will be last on the scoreboard one day.
P3R0

Re: Earth Dragon mechanics

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi P3R0, we can't disclose the value of the skills, unfortunately, or we would have put them in the description. The counterattack should be physical attack. Thanks for the report. What shield did Baby Pyro put on when the fire disappear? Do you mean the fire he caused by using his skill disappeared? Please note that "the fourth time a target receives this attack will trigger critical direct damage but will cancel the burning damage", so that should be the fourth time that target receives the Pyro attack.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby P3R0 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:29 am

Baby Tyro,on any evolution level, the little dinosaur. Once i set him on fire with fox, and in the process of him putting the physical shield, the fire animation disapears, and returns after he completed his animation, still burning him. He shouldnt stop burning during the time he puts the shield, that doesnt protect him anyway.

So, if the dragons counter attack is physical, why is her secondary saying spirit instead of attack?
In general, is the primary stat first spell, and secondary second? That seems intuitive.

Thanks for replying me on a such short notice. :)
P3R0

Postby pmsupport » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:59 am

Hi P3R0, do you mean the animation of Baby Tyro using his skill instead of Baby Pyro? I will forward this to the team. The second spell is not necessarily associated with the secondary stat of the pet.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby P3R0 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:18 am

Yes i will correct this in my top post. The blue dinosaur with unpenetrable physical shield, Tyro.
P3R0

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion