Stuck on battle screen

Stuck on battle screen

Postby Raken » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:57 pm

I went to attack scarlet lady (I think) and after pressing start the game now just sits there. No one attacks and there is no way of leaving. The skip button isn't even their even though I have defeated her before. I would rather not uninstall as I don't want to loose my data.
I am using ipad2 and the latest os version.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!
Raken

Re: Stuck on battle screen

Postby admin » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:49 am

Thanks for the report. Do you mean scarlet thunder or another female character wearing scarlet color outfit?

Did you try killing the app by opening the task bar and remove it from there, then relaunch the app? Also, re-installing the app won't cause you to lose your data because everything is saved on the server.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Raken » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Scarlett thunder was the one. It seems to have fixed itself now. I guess with the daily reset. I could close the game but when it reopened it would just go back to the battle
Raken

Postby Talon Lake » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:53 pm

This happens fairly frequently for me on all fights I find, I just restart my shut down / repower my IPhone so the app is reloaded to fix the issue.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby admin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:32 am

have you waited for couple minutes to see if it will continue without restarting?

btw, it's much faster to force close the app by going to the dashboard (home key), then bring up the apps bar/switcher (double tap home key, or hold down home key, or 4 finger up on newer ipads), then hold-click on any of the apps on the apps bar/switcher for few seconds until a red minus sign shows up at corner of the app icons. click on the app to close.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Tear Support