No first purchase bonus

No first purchase bonus

Postby soxluvr23 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi I bought the 2.99 gem package before 1.2 was released and I was wondering if I was still eligible to get a bonus for my first purchase of gems.
soxluvr23

Re: No first purchase bonus

Postby admin » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:07 am

Hi soxluvr23. Unfortunately, the first purchase bonus sale is not retro-active for purchase prior before it was available. However your first purchase after you upgraded to 1.2 will contain the bonus.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Fiddlecat » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:58 am

I not only did not receive the promised 20% bonus, I didn't even receive all my gems. Bought 30, received 10. Can someone help me out?
Fiddlecat

Postby Blood » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:54 pm

That does not sound good. I just lost all my saved gems as I clicked a refresh button in the battle arena and it ended up using up gems every time I did it!
No wanring nothing!

I am NOT buying any more from this game.
I am aver it
Guild: ECF
Blood

Postby admin » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:30 am

Blood wrote:That does not sound good. I just lost all my saved gems as I clicked a refresh button in the battle arena and it ended up using up gems every time I did it!
No wanring nothing!

I am NOT buying any more from this game.
I am aver it

Hello Blood. There is actually always a confirmation prompt when you refresh a single opponent or a entire row with Gems. Perhaps you just happen to tab the screen where the confirm button would be when the prompt came up. If you send me a private message on when you accidentally confirmed the refresh, I can probably help you refund the Gems used in the accidental refresh.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Tear Support