WEAK Pets

WEAK Pets

Postby Talon Lake » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:07 pm

Why are pets that you catch Ridiculously weak? A green flaming roarer has attack of double its level, but it should be getting about 2 per level then from 1-50 the 2 stats to distribute and 51 to 88 the 3 stats, Meaning any pet except the weak earth pets should be bought from an egg to be relatively strong.. This green by the time it has leveled up 60 times to be equal to my white would end up with about 120 less attack due to this.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Re: WEAK Pets

Postby admin » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Not sure if I understood you correctly, but what you might be seen is that the tier 2/3 pets you catch are not perfectly evolved (eg. evolved exactly at level 50 and 100). Instead their evolve level is randomly picked, and at times it will be rather late that early. The pet's stat is presented to you so you can choose not to capture pets whose stat is not as desirable. Another option is to use the reborn card to re-level the pet if you run into a rare/epic pet that you want to keep but does not have the most ideal stats.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Talon Lake » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:18 am

The game has no reborn card o.O It has a respec pill to remove all the stats you distributed, but that's pretty much with the issue here.

What I mean is when a pet levels, you get 2 or 3 for first 2 tier ranks to distribute (Never had a tier 3 to know how many you get then). On a pet you catch that is say, level 80.. The distributed points were never used nor do you get to use them, making the pet miss out on like.. 115 stats, Greatly degrading how good it is.
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Postby Infernal » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Yes there is a Reborn Card in the shop. It is green and has "Reborn" on it. You use it by dragging it into the necklace slot of a pet and your pet will be reborn as a level 1 first generation pet so you are able to skill it the way you want.
Just as a short example you may know my pet "Superstar Zap" (Generation 3 of Zappy) if you have fought against me. I got it as a purple level 1 pet and used every point in "Intellect" and evolved it directly at level 50 and 100.
Now at level 150 it has a base intellect of 1212.
Since you get many pets of a higher level and especially dragons which spawn with a level of about 100 the "Reborn Card" is one of the most useful items in this game.

Shop -> 3rd window -> left from the respec pill
Infernal

Postby Talon Lake » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Hmm. Guess I'll need to win some gems in arena to get these for usage then, thanks for pointing it out.

Also, Nice zappie. I have a level 131 Cannon Kong who I unfortunately could not evolve to 3rd generation until level 130 when I won 5th this tournament, but 699 base attack still.
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Return to Dragon Tear Support