Item and gems problem

Item and gems problem

Postby Obelisk » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:49 pm

I don't think its fair that the first 5 people in are able to win all the gems. They are already strong as it is with their dragons and many of us can't go past 15 place without getting hit back to the twenty's or even further. They are able to buy evolution items, necklaces, more pets, and everything else in the store while everyone else has to scrounge for them in the missions. There is also the option of paying for gems, but no one wants to pay for gems that are costly and unfair to get. The game is generally gem based for the top 10 people who alternate in points. The game is also gem based. If anything, why can't there be more opportunities to get gems and the rate of finding any worthwhile items is so low. My pets will be overpowered because if I do find an item and pets are at the 90's, I will have lost a potential 40 stat points! Can you please fix the game so it is more fair and enjoyable.
Obelisk

Re: Item and gems problem

Postby admin » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:24 am

I understand your frustration with not able to evolve your pet at the earliest possible time, but perfect evolution is not required to beat the game. While stats are important, strategies such as pet line-up and placement is a more important factor. Our end goal is to make sure the game can be enjoyed and can by beaten by anyone who spend time to capture the right pets and level/evolve them. Those who purchased gems will have a some advantages in the Arena tournaments due to better stats, but strategy and time spend (farming items and pets and re-leveling) also play a big role as some players that made the top 10 never purchased gems. Please understand that majority of the money used for maintaining the game, offseting development costs, and acquiring new users come from gem purchases made by these loyal supporters.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Item and gems problem

Postby Obelisk » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:47 am

Okay, Sorry I was frustrated. I guess it is made that way to be challenging and so the game can keep running. But is it possible to up the chances just a little to find evolution items? It just seems a tad bit more fun if the chances were raised a little that way you know for sure that you would be able to find them at some point before reaching really high levels.

Also, their was a small glitch in Atlantis while I was red Kelpie. I'm not sure if it was because I pressed really fast, but the dialogue stayed there the entire time so I couldn't move around my pets. It was a one time thing though.
Obelisk

Return to Dragon Tear Support