Failed App Purchase

Failed App Purchase

Postby Geordi_Jr » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:46 pm

I tried to purchase gems through the App store. After exiting the application and reopening the game, I found the gems didn't load. Credit card info shows the purchase was posted. There was no information in community blogs/FAQs to determine if there was a lag between App purchase and receipt. iTunes canceled the transaction (one-time deal). I'd still like to make the purchase but am afraid to retry. What should I do?
Geordi_Jr

Re: Failed App Purchase

Postby admin » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Go ahead and retry. If the purchase went through (with no holding status) and Gems still do not credit after purchase and after restarting the game, you can send me a private message and I can request manual credit of gems to your account.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Geordi_Jr » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:26 am

I retried just now and it worked! My annoying son who has been badgering me about this issue all week is now very happy! Thank you!
Geordi_Jr

Postby jcanno02 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:41 am

The same thing has just happened to me!!! It said I paid, but it just hasn't downloaded... It's been a while and I still haven't gotten it
jcanno02

Postby admin » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 am

Please first try quitting the app and restart it to see if automatically credit your missing purchase. If not, please send me a private message with the following and I can help make sure the Gems are properly credited:
1) The email address you registered your in-game account,
2) The time or the purchase.
3) The order number associated the purchase.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Tear Support