Purple Blizzard Dragon Glitch

Purple Blizzard Dragon Glitch

Postby HawtX » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:16 pm

After about 12 days of killing water dragons every 5-6 hours to level up, get money, and hope for a purple dragon encounter, 1 finally encounters me. I use my 3 gold balls to catch it, but then instantly went to main area and i did not have him in my inventory. Gold balls are still in my inventory, but no dragon. I have 1 spot open for a new pet so that wasn't the case. I am really unhappy about this.
HawtX

Re: Purple Blizzard Dragon Glitch

Postby pmsupport » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:05 am

HawtX wrote:After about 12 days of killing water dragons every 5-6 hours to level up, get money, and hope for a purple dragon encounter, 1 finally encounters me. I use my 3 gold balls to catch it, but then instantly went to main area and i did not have him in my inventory. Gold balls are still in my inventory, but no dragon. I have 1 spot open for a new pet so that wasn't the case. I am really unhappy about this.

Really sorry to tell you that it should be caused by a network problem, we cannot do anything about it. Just make sure to play under stable network. And good luck at capturing it soon!
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Tear Support