Make Spell

Make Spell

Postby Aylak » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:36 am

I Can't understand. I can make spell max 3 times in a turn but my enemies's all pets or 4 pets make spell. I can't stand it why this situtaiton always is happened? On the other hand e.g. Both my and enemy's 2 pets died after i can make just one spell but enemy makes 3 spell. I get angry. I rarely can use combo skill but enemies always use agains me.
Please don't answer me this was bad luck. This situtaiton have been happened since o started this riddiculuous game.
So if dont do anything i will give up this game.
Last edited by Aylak on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aylak

Re: Mame Spell

Postby admin » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:18 am

You can adjust your pet line-up so that the pets with skills you want to trigger will gain more rage faster. For combos, you need to have unlocked the combo skill and have required pets in your line-up. To increase your chances, considering unlocking multiple combo skills that uses the pets you want to use.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mame Spell

Postby Aylak » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Sorry but are you kidding me?
Aylak

Re: Make Spell

Postby admin » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:06 pm

The way the game works is that the pet uses it's skill when it's rage reaches 100%. All pet enters the battle with 50% rage and gains 25% rage when it attacks or get damaged in an attack. After they use the skill, rage goes down to 0%. Since physical attacks only hit front row, the pets in the front are likely to use skill more often.

There are some exception to this, such as parrots can have a passive skill that reduces rage after it attacks, making your skill hard to trigger unless it gets attacked by another pet before it's turn.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Tear Support